I Don't Bl**dy Believe It?

Do you want more categories on this forum? Do you want to see some other things on the main site? Any suggestions you have, please let us know.
Bluemoon
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I Don't Bl**dy Believe It?

What about an 'I don't believe it' section? Used for those ideas, schemes and inventions which will make matters worse than they already are. I'll start, I just heard of disposable DVDs, they wipe themselves after 24hrs so couch potatoes can rent them then chuck them in the bin. No need to return them to the shop and the next person who wants to rent it gets a whole new one of their own. Forgive me if this is old news for the rest of you, I'm always a little behind the times, but I'm just so horrified I'm almost speechless.

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I Don't Bl**dy Believe It?

Bluemoon wrote:What about an 'I don't believe it' section? Used for those ideas, schemes and inventions which will make matters worse than they already are. I'll start, I just heard of disposable DVDs, they wipe themselves after 24hrs so couch potatoes can rent them then chuck them in the bin. No need to return them to the shop and the next person who wants to rent it gets a whole new one of their own. Forgive me if this is old news for the rest of you, I'm always a little behind the times, but I'm just so horrified I'm almost speechless.
I thought they were trialled years ago and never came into general circulation.

:shock:

I fear a section like that would just make my blood boil!
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

Bluemoon
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Apparently a U.S. company is releasing them as of this week. Know what you mean about the blood boiling though - it was a bad idea, sorry. :oops: I just have these days when I'm embarrassed to be a member of the human race.....I'll be OK when I've taken the meds. :lol:

eccentric_emma
A selfsufficientish Regular

you're KIDDING?! I can't believe that! especially when there are schemes where you can rent dvds and post them back in a freepost envelope! i think thats the better idea. but seriously??? throwing them away? thats just madness.

i do like the idea of an 'i dont believe it' section though.

and i agree about sometimes being embarrassed to be a member of the human race. then i come on here and feel better again. :dave:
Off grid retreats, rustic cottages, yoga holidays and more in the midst of nature in Central Portugal

http://www.pureportugalholidays.com

hedgewitch

That is just the most stupidest thing I've heard all morning.
Alack and alas it just reflects out throw away culture.......
My Blog
My Website

Plant Seeds and sing songs.