Going to see J's possible new school tomorrow!

Any issues with what nappies to buy, home schooling etc. In fact if you have kids or are planning to this is the section for you.
Tigerhair
A selfsufficientish Regular

Going to see J's possible new school tomorrow!

Arghhh... I don't know why I am so nervous. I want to take a list of questions but that would seem silly, wouldn't it!?
Tigz x

cir3ngirl
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Taking a list is a very good idea. When my godson when to look at a new school he was primed to ask a question as well.

Welsh Girls Allotment
Living the good life
Living the good life

I asked loads of questions, in the end they almost had to ask me to leave as we had over run of allocated half hour visit :oops:

This is your childs future happiness on the line - you owe it to you both to ensure you trust these people to look after your most precious thing, I would go for the list approach, at least you won't forget anything, you can always whittle it down a bit if you feel it goes on bit :lol:

Tigerhair

It went really well. The Headmistress was LOVELY - really easy to talk to. I remembered everything because she was so nice and it was a lovely school and I hope J can go there and I won't score any points for composition! He he
Tigz x

Shirley

Glad it went well... definitely good to ask questions!

We don't really get a choice of place for J... he'll start next year at the local catchment school. If we do choose a different one then we'd need to transport him there ourselves anyway, so on that point it doesn't make sense.

When does your J start?
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/

Tigerhair

Really nice school, within walking distance - although I will probably have to drive most days because then I have to go on to work - which is about 2 miles on from the school.

My J starts in Sept 08, yours? :drunken:
Tigz x