Did you know organic is now posh...?

Politics, news, current affairs and anything else that you think should be here goes here.
Boots
A selfsufficientish Regular

Did you know organic is now posh...?

http://enjoyment.independent.co.uk/food ... 399605.ece
The proprietress is the rather fabulous Lady Bamford, 60, wife of Sir Anthony. (Bamford is what the "B" in JCB stands for.) As well as being absolutely caked in the stuff, the Bamfords are very well connected.

Connected to what?... Obviously not the earth...
One can often tell how affluent people are by how skinny they are. And there are certainly no blobbies in Daylesford.
Ooookaaaay..... :shock: Is that why both Fergie and Di developed eating disorders?
I've never seen a woman here that I wouldn't quite liked to have had sex with, although with some of them it would be tempting to punch them at the same time.
WTF????? Who is this turkey? Will someone send this twizzle out to my farm... this SOB may need to interact with a little Aussie etiquette.
As I arrive, two latte-sipping yoga chicks exit in knee-length riding boots and thigh-clinging jodphurs, to board their Land Rover Discovery, happily chattering in fluent new-age doggerel. I pass a conspicuously gay man in a cravat, carrying what might be a cabbage, but could be a large, unusual flower, to his vintage car.
Heaven help us....
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schultz

Millymollymandy

OMG! I wouldn't blame the journalist though.

Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Did you know organic is now posh...?

Boots wrote:
I've never seen a woman here that I wouldn't quite liked to have had sex with, although with some of them it would be tempting to punch them at the same time.
WTF????? Who is this turkey? Will someone send this twizzle out to my farm... this SOB may need to interact with a little Aussie etiquette.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nev
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

Thomzo
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

Erm - why does Liz Hurley need to go when she lives right next door to Abbey Farm near Cirencester which has it's own organic farm shop? Some people just don't get it do they?

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Got bored reading that...where's the mud!!

Boots

Yeah... mindblowing stuff. Makes you wonder really, if the vegies are not just 3D projections or painted silicone or something... I have a feeling that lot wouldn't notice. The artisans on ish could have a whole new market.
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schultz

Jack

Gidday

I haven't a clue what most of that means.

But with this one,

Quote:
One can often tell how affluent people are by how skinny they are. And there are certainly no blobbies in Daylesford.

Shouldn't that be effluent rather than affluent?
Cheers
just a Rough Country Boy.

mithril
Tom Good
Tom Good

Well it made me laugh reading that :lol: Makes me glad I don't live on that planet, I probably wouldn't be able to grub about on my allotment if I did!
mithril.

cir3ngirl
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Thomzo wrote:Erm - why does Liz Hurley need to go when she lives right next door to Abbey Farm near Cirencester which has it's own organic farm shop? Some people just don't get it do they?
That because she might bump into a normal blobs like me and my children.

Thomzo
Facebook Name: Zoe Thomas

And me! I was thinking today that I need another visit. I just need to fill the car to make the trip worthwhile.

Zoe