Andy is a star

We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
Herve

Andy is a star

Andy,

I am self sufficient : shall I say "F**k you all, I can live alone, no animals, no women, no love, nothing, I'm a little dictator ... or shall I say "what should I rely on ? ". Well the answer is not easy though I reckon that it's better to live a healthy and cultivated life to enjoy sometimes the pleasure of domination without guilt.
By the way, it's cold in France and I'm tired to live at night in a big hotel far away from my very little home. I barely see any friends, I do not eat enough and I don't sleep very well.
Any tips for a self-sufficient night life for travelers ?

Herve

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

hello Herve

Hello Herve mate.

Sorry to hear that France is not treating you so well. Self-sufficient night life tips, well thats a new one :lol: To be self sufficient when you are moving around a lot is pretty much impossible I would have thought. The only way to become partly self sufficient would mean container growing and moving the pots as you move. Best to keep to fast growing crops like lettuce and radishes.

As for not sleeping and eating well, they could actually be linked. I find it difficult to sleep on an empty stomach. Try cooking more of your own food if you have the means to do so. If you are in Hotel is there not some food that goes to waste that you could have for nothing?
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging