Another absentee returning

We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
Brenna
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Another absentee returning

Hi all

I joined in 2010 but didn't post all that much as I was quite busy and didn't have my own garden, only windowsills and what I could gather wild. I got a bit depressed with how little I could grow. I now have an allotment and am feeling a little more like life is moving in the right direction again.

A quite updated bio. I live in Dundee with my dog and my partner who comes home for weekends from his workplace in Newcastle. I have an allotment and love growing my own food, cooking and preserving. I make lots of jams and jellies and have recently been experimenting with winemaking too.

Good to be back.

happyhippy
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Another absentee returning

:wave: Welcome back!I have just started posting again on this forum.I need to return back to my "old"ways,feel lately I've been living in the fast lane,and as Joni Mitchell used to sing "We got to get ourselves back to the garden"lol Look forward to reading your future posts!

tosca
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Hello and welcome back.

old tree man
latitude: 54.5619 N
longitude: 0.9874 W
Facebook Name: Don't have one

Hello good to see you back :wave: :flower:
Respect to all, be kind to all and you shall reap what you sow.
old tree man,
aka..... Russ

jamesintayside
Tom Good
Tom Good

Brenna wrote:Hi all

I joined in 2010 but didn't post all that much as I was quite busy and didn't have my own garden, only windowsills and what I could gather wild. I got a bit depressed with how little I could grow. I now have an allotment and am feeling a little more like life is moving in the right direction again.

A quite updated bio. I live in Dundee with my dog and my partner who comes home for weekends from his workplace in Newcastle. I have an allotment and love growing my own food, cooking and preserving. I make lots of jams and jellies and have recently been experimenting with winemaking too.

Good to be back.
That is such great news - you feel better and life moves as you wish.
I am in Dundee also - just a tiny garden and all slabs atm -

Hope it all keeps on going good
my inspiration a great blog http://tinyallotment.wordpress.com/