Crewe, Cheshire says hello.

We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
littlenikki
margo - newbie
margo - newbie
latitude: 53
longitude: 2

Crewe, Cheshire says hello.

Hi guys, hope you are all well.

I`m Nikki from Ettiley Heath and have just bought my own home in Crewe, Cheshire. Aims are to be as self-sufficient as I can be with the restraints of the modern society.

I have a good sized allotment which is thriving and hope to grow more at home with the inclusion of keeping chickens and lots of alcohol / home produce baking.

I`ll be after lots of advice in the coming months, so get ready with your pens and paper hehe.

Speak to you all soon I hope.

Nikki x

diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Crewe, Cheshire says hello.

Hello, welcome to the forum, some of the members aren't in right now, so don't get too upset if they don't say hello right away, all busy ishing somewhere

littlenikki
margo - newbie
margo - newbie
latitude: 53
longitude: 2

Re: Crewe, Cheshire says hello.

Hi Diggernotdreamer, thanks for the reply.

It`s a busy time of the year dealing with veg and livestock so i`m sure i`ll get to speak with more members soon. I`ll be on the plot tomorrow battling against the onslaught of weeds which always seem to grow quicker than the veggies .....