faffing with food: hotdogtopusses

Any issues with what nappies to buy, home schooling etc. In fact if you have kids or are planning to this is the section for you.
mrsflibble
A selfsufficientish Regular
Location: Essex, uk, clay soil, paved w.facing very enclosed garden w/ planters

faffing with food: hotdogtopusses

how to make hotdogs to please your pampered offspring.

take some mini hodogs and cut in half, or some bigs ones and just cut and inch or so off each end so you have the curvy shape for the head... poke 4 pieces of dried spaghetti into the sausage making sure it comes out the other side.

an option is to carve out eyes, but dont feel you have to.

I used veggie hotdogs from holand and barret cos they're dairy free and soph's faves.

boil until pasta is floppy to your liking

drain and serve

marvel at the wigglyness of the leggies as you serve!!

oh how I love my tea, tea in the afternoon. I can't do without it, and I think I'll have another cup very
ve-he-he-he-heryyyyyyy soooooooooooon!!!!

Penny Lane

Re: faffing with food: hotdogtopusses

Haha! This is fab, my little pampered monster will love that! Although he'd probably called them octopods... :-/
"It's breaking the circle.
Going to work, to get money, to translate into things, which you use up, which means you go to work again, etc, etc.
The Norm.
What we should be doing is working at the job of life itself."
- Tom Good, The Good Life.

Keaniebean

I'd love to be a fly on the wall in your brain Mrs F. I marvel at the ideas you come up with, your amazing and Sophie is a lucky girl to have you as her mum.
I cook food for my kids and tell them if they don't like it go hungry. I'm very prison warden when it comes to meal times :shock: :shock: , but I can't abide fussy eating.

When I met my husband he was a fussy eater, it took me 5 years of my prison warden approach, but now he's less fussy than me and frequently gives me a taste of my own medicine :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sarah.x

Come on over and see the fun at Troll Manor http://trollfamily.blogspot.com/ Now blogging once more :) after a little shove from the one and only MMM.

that_sarah_girl
Tom Good
Tom Good

thats brilliant! totally going to give them a go this weekend :iconbiggrin:

mrsflibble
Location: Essex, uk, clay soil, paved w.facing very enclosed garden w/ planters

Keaniebean wrote:I'd love to be a fly on the wall in your brain Mrs F. I marvel at the ideas you come up with, your amazing and Sophie is a lucky girl to have you as her mum.
I cook food for my kids and tell them if they don't like it go hungry. I'm very prison warden when it comes to meal times :shock: :shock: , but I can't abide fussy eating.

When I met my husband he was a fussy eater, it took me 5 years of my prison warden approach, but now he's less fussy than me and frequently gives me a taste of my own medicine :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not keen on fussy eating either, but I love to play with food too!
oh how I love my tea, tea in the afternoon. I can't do without it, and I think I'll have another cup very
ve-he-he-he-heryyyyyyy soooooooooooon!!!!