Horse power BHP..

Cycling, trains, walking. This is the place to talk about how good or bad cycle routes are, mention great train journeys, talk about car sharing schemes or husky travel. Anything in fact that is about transport that is a little alternative.
giz
Tom Good
Tom Good

Horse power BHP..

well on my way to the wholesalers to get some animal feed.. Poofft.. my car broke.. on fire n everything.. ohhh firemen come out.. lol..
so anyway. im carless now.. omg, cant belive it.

so i decided..
Midnight my fat little fell pony.. lol.. bless him, i just brought him out for a whizz around.. ZOOOOM.. just wish he was a driving pony too take to the shops n back.. BUTTTTT folks these days get a right cob on when you are on horse, like... they dont think horses are right, me, i think them amish have the right idea with some of the stuff they do..

if i can work out how to put a pic on i will..

any of you use Horse power?

Big Al
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Horse power BHP..

Firstly it's against UK law to leave a horse unattended if you were to go shopping etc... And no I don't use a horse but i'd love to stick my backside to a sadle with superglue and let a thouroughbred race horse gallop away.........
Member of the Ishloss weight group 2013. starting weight 296.00 pounds on 01.01.2013. Now minus 0.20 pounds total THIS WEEK - 0.20 pounds Now over 320 pounds and couldn't give a fig...
Secret Asparagus binger

giz
Tom Good
Tom Good

lol.. well thats stupid law isnt it.. Horses were here first.. and Tbh, i have done it befor.. lol.. also when i was a kid.. i rode him to school, and tied him to the bike shed..lasted 15 mins then i got sent home.. LOL... at the time, i thought it was a smart idea..
(left him a bucket of water n some hay.. lol. )

jinglejoys
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Rubbish rule who ever heard of it and where is it?
I regularly ride out on my mule to do small amounts of shopping and in my last job used all three to take me to work and back in summer,saved a fortune on fuel.where would the world be if you couldn't've left your equine unattended!?
The milkman and rag and bone man always left their horse when delivering when I was a kid and when I'm no longer allowed to drive My only form of transport will be my mules so stuff the jobs worth paper pushers in their town office blocks they'll be wanting to force a bit in Malaga's' mouth next! :angryfire:
A good mulewoman can handle any Jackass