Another confession ...

Do you think The Good Life could be remade, with me or Dave playing Tom Good (maybe not!)? If you have seen something on TV or heard something on the radio recently that you want to talk about, tell us here.
MKG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Another confession ...

I've been watching X factor.

I'm sorry - I was bored and ... well, you know how it goes. Is there anyone else here as sad as I am? Please? C'mon, it won't hurt.

Actually, it's one of the funniest things I've watched for yonks.

Mike
The secret of life is to aim below the head (With thanks to MMM)

Milims
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Another confession ...

It's ok - I was so tired and slightly psycho this morning that I ended up watching it too. Although - rather sadly, the only thing that I was enthusiastic about was Wagners make up - I love the red sparkly blood stuff he had round his eye! We had it a few years ago - it's a really good product, very effective but sadly hugely expensive! How sad am I?
Let us be lovely
And let us be kind
Let us be silly and free
It won't make us famous
It won't make us rich
But damn it how happy we'll be!
Edward Monkton

Member of the Ish Weight Loss Club since 10/1/11 Started at 12st 8 and have lost 8lb so far!

Millymollymandy

I watch it every year, and Strictly, and Dancing on Ice, and sometimes I'm a Celebrity as well. :iconbiggrin: I see there's a new series of So you think you can Dance? coming on soon too. I love autumn/winter telly! Oh not to mention Desperates back on again. :thumbright: :iconbiggrin: :iconbiggrin: :iconbiggrin:

My husband is very long suffering by the way, although he loves Desprits too. :lol:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/

Millymollymandy

SusieGee wrote:I can't believe I am admitting this, but yes I have just lost an hour and a half of my life that I will never get back watching it on catch up - and oh what a disappointment. Is it me or is my pc out of tune :dontknow: because I can't say I thought any of them was worth crossing the road to listen to. *grabs coat and leaves swiftly stage right* :lol: :lol:
It was rather disappointing, the highlight I think being Wagner and the fact he is always given a song that is way too fast for his ability to sing in English (or probably any language) making it a mangled mess and quite funny. He is the singing version of Anne Widdecombe dancing. :lol:

Millymollymandy

But poor Ann is a bit like Wagner, it all goes too fast for her and doesn't help having a partner who is about 2 foot taller than her - her poor little legs can't keep up! Yes she is making more of an effort than JS who was always shown during practice as sitting around reading the newspaper. :iconbiggrin:

And the X-Factor music was pretty awful and really apart from Mary who I think can truly sing, and Rebecca with her haunting voice ,the rest are a load of ****** (I like Matt but he's sung some godawful songs so far).

Anyway I know at least one other Isher who watches the X Factor and two who are Strictly fans. :mrgreen: