Location please!

Do you want more categories on this forum? Do you want to see some other things on the main site? Any suggestions you have, please let us know.
Jack
A selfsufficientish Regular

Gidday

Yeah I know what you will be thinking about this grumpy old Kiwi, but I think that there is nothing wrong with making it a condition of joining a forum where growing things is so much to the fore, to excpect everyone to at least say what Country they are in.

They have the ability of being totally anonimous when they pick their user name and even a little country like ours, when I use my own name, I am sure unless I say a lot more it would be very hard to track me down out of all the Jacks over here.
Cheers
just a Rough Country Boy.

marshlander

This is a fairly old thread but I'd like to add my two pennies worth. I too agree that their location at least would be really helpful.

I'd like to see more people filling in their interests etc too!

Anything you can do to encourage people admin?
Terri x
“I'd rather be a little weird than all boring.”
Rebecca McKinsey

Millymollymandy

We can but ask but if people don't want to fill in their location we can't make them!

All you can do if someone locationless asks for gardening advice is to say - sorry I'd help if I could but if you don't fill in your location in your profile - then sorry can't help....... :mrgreen: