Page 1 of 1


Posted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 3:12 pm
by Oscar
How about a 'general' section, i.e. for anything that doesn't fit into the other catagories ?

for instance, who are the people featured on the home page ??

general section

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:06 pm
by Andy Hamilton
there is a general section oscar, I have called it knock yourself out.

As for The people mentioned on the front page, the photos are of me and Dave. We are twin brothers and we thought up, write, design generally make the site. There are also a few articles written by people that have kindly sent us stuff. Such as mike, Jackie and Paul.


Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 3:19 pm
by Oscar
hmm - I can see I'm going to have to get used to your 'turn of phrase' I expected it to say 'general' - silly me !!

general section

Posted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 6:49 pm
by Andy Hamilton
Hello Oscar

Have changed it so it now says "knock yourself out (general section)". I think that you might not be the only one not to understand my turn of phrase.

In fact there was a bit of discussion about my use of the English language on this ... 81&start=5

It can be a bit odd the transition from what you sit and tap away in your bedroom and what others read. I supose I write the same as I speak, so I apologise if it is not that easy to understand. My fault for overlooking that really.

Thanks Oscar

Posted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 7:14 am
by Oscar
no probs ! I know exactly what you mean, sometimes I'll write what I think is a good 'piece', leave it for a couple of days, re-read it and think, 'no-one will know what I'm talking about!'

You have to spell it out for me as my poor single brian cell gets confused.