craft section?

Do you want more categories on this forum? Do you want to see some other things on the main site? Any suggestions you have, please let us know.
red
A selfsufficientish Regular

craft section?

is there a craft section..? have I missed it? you know...where we can read about rag rugs and knitting your own shopping bag?

Red

Luath
Living the good life
Living the good life

OOOOoooohh - someone say knitting? :shock: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Chickpea

Tends to end up in "What Can I Do?" or "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle" if it involves recycled materials.

I was knitting at Cropredy and met a couple of women who were also knitting. We got chatting and it turned out they were knitting with hand dyed, hand spun wool from the goats that one of them keeps. It was beautiful stuff and I got her email address to put in an order.

Shirley

Another place to look is the Home Brew, Preserving and Home Made.... I think a craft section would be good actually...
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Shirlz2005 wrote:Another place to look is the Home Brew, Preserving and Home Made.... I think a craft section would be good actually...
I think that makes sense, have added it to that section. If it gets big we will put it in its own place and perhaps have a home made and crafts section of its own.
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging