cloth nappies, covers trade for toys/seeds/sell cheeply x

Not the 1970s UK TV programme, but a free place for people to swap, give away or sell anything from seeds to tractors. Anything illegal or immoral will be deleted.
Mr and Mrs luvpie
Living the good life
Living the good life

cloth nappies, covers trade for toys/seeds/sell cheeply x

I am having a major clear out, i have a rather large collection of cloth nappies but sadly no more babies coming this way and dylan is starting to want to use a potty so won't be long till we are no longer a cloth bummed family :(

will do a list of what there is if anyone is interested, but would love to swap some of these for perhaps things i could use as boys birthday/christmas presents (both of my little ones are :santa: babies) (ooooo am i the first one to use :santa: so far this year?) they will be 2 and 4.

also would be willing to sell these, but very cheeply as they are very well used, some of them having done 4 bums already :iconbiggrin: or swap for seeds, or anything that catches my eye really

Let me know if you want a list of what there is for grabs, could be a good way to discover cheeply if cloth is for you

Sarahx
the ever growing luvpie household currently contains, 4 boys, 4 chickens, 2 cats, 2 rabbits, 4 fish, an empty tropical fish tank waiting new arrivals, now are we daft to look at our broody hen thinking, if we got some fertilised eggs........