howard gem rotovator

Not the 1970s UK TV programme, but a free place for people to swap, give away or sell anything from seeds to tractors. Anything illegal or immoral will be deleted.
indy
Living the good life
Living the good life

howard gem rotovator

Hi,
I have a howard gem rotovator that needs restoration, I have not been able to find anyone to do it for me ( i am not mechanically minded) I have been told by good authority at the various vintage fairs that I go to that these are much sought after however, I am not interested in financial gain so what I wondered was is there anyone out there in the ish universe that would swap me a howard gem for a working rotovator? I don't care what sort as long as it goes :iconbiggrin:
Indy x
Sing like nobody's listening, live like there's no tomorrow, dance like nobody's watching and love like you've never been hurt.

MKG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: howard gem rotovator

I'm watching this one with interest. Indy, there are two versions of that machine, if I remember correctly - do you know which one you have? And could you be a bit more specific on what "restoration" means - the engine, the wheels, what?

I'm not in need of a rotovator, but I'll take a bet someone is going to take off your arm.

Mike
The secret of life is to aim below the head (With thanks to MMM)

indy
Living the good life
Living the good life

What a muppet am I. Thanks MKG. The wheels are complete but they have been stored for a number of years and the engine turns over so it is not seized up. It has not run for a number of years.

Many thanks
Sing like nobody's listening, live like there's no tomorrow, dance like nobody's watching and love like you've never been hurt.

indy
Living the good life
Living the good life

Let me also quantify, a realistic swap would be considered as I am aware of how desirable they are :iconbiggrin: