Broken Kitty!

Due to popular demand, here is the section to discuss everything to do with our pets. Please remember though to post any queries regarding pet livestock in the livestock section as you are more likely to get the right response there!
Loobyloo
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: Broken Kitty!

Kitty update:

She's confined to the hallway which has nothing she can jump up on and we've got her a slim cat feeding ball and a new toy to try and keep her occupied as the poor baby is really bored. She's escaped a couple of times and just jumped straight up on the bed :roll: ! The vet has said we need to stop her jumping up for at least 3 weeks, maybe longer, thats going to be more and more difficult I think as she starts to feel better.

The final bill is looking like nearly a grand but the insurance should cover that (apart from the evil excess!) I hope!

I'm just so relieved that she's ok :cheers: and that she's a stoical little moggy and doesn't miaow or whine about anything, even when she's shut away.

I'll try and post a pick of her baldy backend later, she's long haired so its not the most flattering look! :iconbiggrin:

pelmetman
A selfsufficientish Regular

Glad to hear she is on the mend.

Have you thought about getting a "puppy pen/cage" to put her in, that way she can be in the room with you but unable to jump.

Sue :flower:
Kind Regards
Pelmetman Dave
Pelmetlady Sue
Pelmetdog Troy

Millymollymandy

Ahhh glad she is doing OK. My puss has only just lost the shaved rectangle from his back from a biopsy, that was in May last year! It's amazing how long it takes for their thick coats to grow back fully!
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/