STOLEN 6mnth collie Wheatley, Doncaster

Due to popular demand, here is the section to discuss everything to do with our pets. Please remember though to post any queries regarding pet livestock in the livestock section as you are more likely to get the right response there!
Kezz
Tom Good
Tom Good

STOLEN 6mnth collie Wheatley, Doncaster

Please have a look and pass this around.

A friend on another forum I use has had her dog stolen. Please can people keep an eye out, the dog may have been dumped or possibly sold on? Dog was due to be chipped the day after she was taken. :(

From the Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Help-F ... 7763273555
Mika has been stolen, we need to do everything possible to ensure she gets home safely. She was taken from our back garden early yesterday morning, and we were subsequently burgled last night. It is for this reason that we believe Mika was taken to prevent her from barking and waking us during the break in.

If this has happened, she has probably been dumped and has gone without food or shelter since 9.30am yesterday morning. Please tweet and retweet, share on your Facebook, email it as a circular-get this post out to everyone you know. My children have lost their dog, their Christmas presents, and the feeling of safety in their own home.

Please help to restore some of their faith in humanity!

As you can see, Mika is a tri-coloured Border Collie. She is almost 6 months old and is wearing a red collar. She was stolen from Wheatley, Doncaster on 28/12/2010 at approximately 9.30am

emmahaynes@live.co.uk (<- owner) or post here or pm, whatever

Here's a pic of when she was smaller, but you can see her face markings better:

MuddyWitch
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 52.643985
longitude: -1.052939

Re: STOLEN 6mnth collie Wheatley, Doncaster

Kezz, Please give you friend my heart-felt sympathies :grouphug:

Does their local council have a dog warden? & has S/he contacted them? I'd also try the local RSPCA & PDSA, as well as all vet practices in the area, any independant rescue charities and dog training groups (look in the local 'phone book). Pop notices on as many lampposts as possible, if nothing-else this will make others in the area aware that these dispicable s***s are operating!

Please pass on our best wishes & hopes for a favourable outcome.

MW
If it isn't a Greyhound, it's just a dog!

Kezz
Tom Good
Tom Good

Thanks MW, I'll pass it on.

Mrs H
Living the good life
Living the good life

How awful for them! Have a look on Gumtree, its used a lot over here for missing pets. Please send them all our love and hugs and let them know we are all thinking about them. Xxx