Rouges Gallery

Due to popular demand, here is the section to discuss everything to do with our pets. Please remember though to post any queries regarding pet livestock in the livestock section as you are more likely to get the right response there!
Big Al
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Rouges Gallery

Well the humans have one so why not us.

Here is a picture of me with the mistress in tow scratching my neck to keep me interested whilst he who thinks he's alpha male works out how to use the yapping camera....
09.11.09 007.1.jpg
09.11.09 007.1.jpg (224.33 KiB) Viewed 1617 times
I hope you all notice in the background he has taken to growing cabbages in MY LAWNED AREA!!
Member of the Ishloss weight group 2013. starting weight 296.00 pounds on 01.01.2013. Now minus 0.20 pounds total THIS WEEK - 0.20 pounds Now over 320 pounds and couldn't give a fig...
Secret Asparagus binger

Cloud
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: Rouges Gallery

And here is Augustus. He's the loveable rouge rogue (Hattie is much more sensible). Forever the fidget, always up to mischief.

They came as a pair from the RSPCA and are like chalk and cheese but seem to get along (mostly).

Big Al, if I was ever allowed a dog a Red Setter would be high on my list. And I want to grow cabbages in the borders too, but I've not filled the veg patch yet so I biding my time ;D
Image Image
Augustus and Hattie