cut down supermarket trips ?

The whole reason for the selfsufficientish website was to offer a place where anyone can ask, HOW DO I...? So who knows why it has taken us so long to have a HOW DO I? section, but here it is. So if you want to know how to do anything selfsufficientish then here is the place to ask.
shaz_mum_of_2
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Re: cut down supermarket trips ?

http://www.mysupermarket.co.uk/T***o-pr ... _10Kg.html this is the one i get from the indian grocers for £3

fumanchu
Tom Good
Tom Good
latitude: 56.N

Amazing price !

Milims
A selfsufficientish Regular

Wow SMO2 - the APrved watsits amazing - and now it's book marked! I tried the other link and it came up with Bad Request - do you think it was trying to tell me something?? :lol:
Let us be lovely
And let us be kind
Let us be silly and free
It won't make us famous
It won't make us rich
But damn it how happy we'll be!
Edward Monkton

Member of the Ish Weight Loss Club since 10/1/11 Started at 12st 8 and have lost 8lb so far!

becky3086
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

I once thought that I did not have enough money to stock up on food but I have recently found that that isn't the case. I started just buying something like a bag of flour each week since I don't usually have to buy a bag every week, I eventually got quite a bit stocked (for the person who asked about the floour, if you freeze the flour first, then store it in a food grade container, it will not get bugs.), then I added to it and started buying a bag of flour and a box of canning jar lids, then I added just a container of salt every week along with the flour and canning jar lids, I have added several other things but you get the idea.

Keaniebean

Wow, that site looks amazing SMO2, I too have bookmarked it, sell by dates mean a big fat juicy zero in our house so I will be looking into that a bit more. Thanks.
Sarah.x

Come on over and see the fun at Troll Manor http://trollfamily.blogspot.com/ Now blogging once more :) after a little shove from the one and only MMM.