Bees

The whole reason for the selfsufficientish website was to offer a place where anyone can ask, HOW DO I...? So who knows why it has taken us so long to have a HOW DO I? section, but here it is. So if you want to know how to do anything selfsufficientish then here is the place to ask.
indy
Living the good life
Living the good life

Bees

Just a shot, does anyone know where I can purchase bees from in the dorset/hampshire area? Thank you :sunny:
Sing like nobody's listening, live like there's no tomorrow, dance like nobody's watching and love like you've never been hurt.

indy
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: Bees

Thank you very much for that :wave:
Sing like nobody's listening, live like there's no tomorrow, dance like nobody's watching and love like you've never been hurt.

Veggiesauraus
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

Did you get bees??? I'm doing the small holdings course and last nights class was on bee keeping - loved it!

indy
Living the good life
Living the good life

Unfortunately my car died and my bee money went on some my tatty banger :angryfire: am saving again

glenniedragon
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Contact your local branch of the BBKA (http://www.britishbee.org.uk/local_asso ... out_us.php) and they can put you in touch with their swarm contact. Coming up to that time of year so you may be lucky.

Good luck
Deb

Pennylane
Tom Good
Tom Good

Good luck with getting your bees, what sort of hive have you got.?