...Find Minced Morsels for cat?

The whole reason for the selfsufficientish website was to offer a place where anyone can ask, HOW DO I...? So who knows why it has taken us so long to have a HOW DO I? section, but here it is. So if you want to know how to do anything selfsufficientish then here is the place to ask.
Suze
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

...Find Minced Morsels for cat?

hi there everyone hope you are all having a good wk/end? new to this site names sue and i wondered if anyone knew were i might get some minced morsels for cats as a vet as recommended these for my cat which has been ill recently.
i know they did them for dogs a few years ago just wondered if i can get them for my cat,tried pets at home but no success,can anyone help me out please ! :?

Milims
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: help!!

I think your vet is waaaay behind the times! Unless they know of somewhere to buy them. Otherwise could they suggest an alternative?
Let us be lovely
And let us be kind
Let us be silly and free
It won't make us famous
It won't make us rich
But damn it how happy we'll be!
Edward Monkton

Member of the Ish Weight Loss Club since 10/1/11 Started at 12st 8 and have lost 8lb so far!

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: ...Find Minced Morsels for cat?

what are minced morsels?

i edited your title to make it a bit more obvious, and so that if anyone does know, they can answer it. hope that was ok!

EmpressG
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Re: ...Find Minced Morsels for cat?

First you set some mouse traps and then you get a blender....http://www.selfsufficientish.com/forum/ ... 55&t=15079#
Sorry couldn't resist. http://www.selfsufficientish.com/forum/ ... 55&t=15079#

Do you mean meat scraps? How about the trimmings from your own meat? Or the butcher shop? Sounds expensive to me though. Or I suppose you could try regular canned tuna or meat if it isn't too much and you feed it sparingly.

Caroline