Ladies: Spatial awareness problems pre-period?!

Please keep your posts about natural health and beauty things! This is another popular demand section. So don't prove us wrong and fill it with posts about natural face masks, herbal medicine and anything else you think belongs here.
Berti
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: Ladies: Spatial awareness problems pre-period?!

GOSH!!!!!!!!!! I sat nodding through all that, and yes I do recognize it too.........being VERY clumsy those days before....its ridiculous.
Dropping stuff, making a mess etc....burning myself....you name it.

growingthings
Living the good life
Living the good life

Does the fact that I have a burnt finger and a bruised butt mean anything then! :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is some specific scientific name for it you know, I think that the all knowing oracle that is woman's hour talked about some time back..

My hubby just calls it .........well let's not go there actually :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lorna x

Milims
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

I think it's taken me until recently - and I'm frightenlingly close to the big M - to realise what my cycle is! In fact it's taken having an early teenage daughter for me to actually notice anything at all! I seem to have one week of astounding clumsiness (burns, cuts, bruises - you name it!), followed from evil bitch from hell, then tired for a week and then I'm "normal"! And all this with medical intervetion - goodness only knows what I'd be like without!
Let us be lovely
And let us be kind
Let us be silly and free
It won't make us famous
It won't make us rich
But damn it how happy we'll be!
Edward Monkton

Member of the Ish Weight Loss Club since 10/1/11 Started at 12st 8 and have lost 8lb so far!