I have a lump!

Please keep your posts about natural health and beauty things! This is another popular demand section. So don't prove us wrong and fill it with posts about natural face masks, herbal medicine and anything else you think belongs here.
growingthings
Living the good life
Living the good life

Re: I have a lump!

You girls are making me miss mine, I have had two ganglians removed, one off my thumb that was stopping me from bending it, and was getting REAL sore :( and one off the side of my wrist that runs down to my thumb on the other hand, which had to get lopped off as it was cutting off the circulation to my first finger and thumb - it was BIG :shock: they were much of a talking point with my (lumpless :iconbiggrin: ) friends lol! :iconbiggrin: :lol: :lol:

I get mine because I have a connective tissues disorder, things in my bod are just waaaay too stretchy for their own good. :shock:

I wonder where the next one will be? :oops:

Lorna x

Cligereen
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Re: I have a lump!

Nick, it could be a uric acid deposit. They usually look kind of white and 'crusty'. It would be unusual to get a sebaceous cyst on the top of your ear, it would usually be behind the ear.

Perhaps it's Mr Spock you are turning into - you don't have a dog called Scotty by any chance?
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
Check me out on
http://hubpages.com/_3mxsltjcamvqv/hub/ ... een-Living
My website www.fallstoppers.com