Calling all creative writers

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Calling all creative writers

Had a thought this morning (yep I occasionally get one), what if we start a story on the forum? Everyone adding about 2 sentances at one time and see what we come up with. Anyone want to get the ball rolling?
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

greenbean
Living the good life
Living the good life

What are you like!?
Are you thinking of that game where you sit in a circle with your pals all holding a couple of inanimate objects, ie. a wooden spoon, a mushroom, and a straw hat and you have to get them into the story? How about we all have a virtual vegetable and/or garden tool? :lol:

sunpuppy
Tom Good
Tom Good

OK, I'll start it......

"One fine sunny day, Andy woke up to find Self Sufficient Trish sitting in his living room. This was somewhat odd, given that Trish had hitherto been confined to the two-dimensional world of the Selfsufficientish website. Andy scratched his head in puzzlement......"

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

.... and looked round the room at the empty bottles of dandelion wine. "Quite a night" mumbled Andy , rubbing his eyes.

"quite a night indeed", replied Trish, "do you remember how I got here?"......
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

Wombat
Site Admin
Site Admin

"Well" Said Andy, "I vaguely remember something about a magic lamp, and electric generator and a barbie doll.........................or was that a video I was watching?"
Garden shed technology rules! - Muddypause

Our website on living more sustainably in the suburbs! - http://www.underthechokotree.com/

ina
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

"Couldn't have been a video, you know, that's broken..." Trish replied. "And the barbie doll, that must have been in your dreams - I'm pretty sure you never played with one as a little boy... But yes, the wind generator - remember now? It was getting dark, and you were trying to switch on the lamp?"