TEAM "TRIM TAUT & TERRIFIC" seeks support

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
Boots
A selfsufficientish Regular

TEAM "TRIM TAUT & TERRIFIC" seeks support

Oookay. hmmm. :?

Chilli has come up with an excellent fundraiser for Sish, that requires the support of you lot.

In doing so you will be helping to keep the sish wheels turning, transforming lives of the flabby and unfit, AND you get to laugh at our attempts at becoming healthy human beings.

MEET the TEAM....

Chilli -
ImageChilli is an avid gardener, who is not merely planning to tiptoe through the tulips, but intends to cha cha through the chilli plants in a coat that fits. Her training program has already begun and pedestrians are asked to cheer after being run off the road because its all for a good cause. Her weight loss goal is 6 stone (35kg) ISH.

Shirlz -
ImageShirlz is a comfort eater with a penchant for cheese, chocolate and cake. She is currently a practicing binge-er and is still planning the start date of her training routine. Your encouragement will help. Her weight loss goal is 1 stone (6kg) ISH

Boots -
Boots is a big arsed Aussie who loves a good competition. Having studied bodyline cricket manouvres, you can expect Boots to implement actions that may prove debatable, and call for at least 5 players to cover all batters. She wants to lose 2.5 stone (15kg) ISH

WEIGHS INs - take place Saturday/Sundays.

HOW YOU CAN HELP
1. Consider the above sishers - and lodge your sponsored amount per stone/kilo.
2. Consider the above racehorses - and place a bet on their weekly weight loss. Who will lose the most each week?
3. Trifectas are also accepted.
4. Got no cash? No prob... please post pics of your healthy produce and inspirational activities. Tips, motivational messages... that kind of thing.
5. Encourage, prod progress and laugh with us as we transform into heavenly gorgeous godessess.

(All proceeds go to Sish. Competitors happy to just win hot bods.)

So do we have some supporters here? :shock:

:cheers: LINE UP! LINE UP!
Log your pledges or bets NOW!
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schultz

The Chili Monster

What are you waiting for?

Help myself, Boots and Shirlz raise money for SSish and get trim in the process. Sponsor us for as little or much as you can afford, for all or part of the journey.

All monies to Andy. There's a donate by PayPal button on the SSish home page. Please state with payment that you are sponsoring Team "Trim Taut and Terrific" so that we know how much money we have raised as as collective.

I'm so confident, I'm going to sponsor Boots and Shirlz £1 per lb lost (that's each).

Last edited by The Chili Monster on Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Rich, fatty foods are like destiny: they too, shape our ends." ~Author Unknown

Support Team "Trim Taut & Terrific"

Shirley

Can I weigh myself with my big coat and doc martens on and then weigh myself without the week after?? ;)
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

What a fantastic idea, truley inspired. I hope Dave sees this as he is degree educated in nutrition and might be able to help you out.

Don't let Martin see your legs there he might get a bit hot under the colar :wink:

You have my support ladies and I wish you more than the best of luck.
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

Boots

Phew... tis some ridiculous hour of the morning here... 8.30 or something. Had monsoonal rains last night - oh I love a good storm. Been down to check the dam and JOGGED back up the hill in my clay-loaded boots.

Came in here with a coffee... yeah, will have to cut that too. Might take me a few days to actually get my head around the amino effects of black tea again, but I will get there.

Far out... Where are all the flag wavers, and pom-pom bearers???? :? Thank God for you Chilli, or my get up and go, might have just walked out. :(

I will sponsor you both the same way.

Daughter Number 1 has found me a set of scales that have stones on them too. Not sure how reliable they are, but they will have to do. So my start weight is 77kg/12stone.

I will call 60kg my goal.

Have some bricks to lay today, so plan to pick each one up twice. Will also have to take Zara round the fences to see how everything is holding up after the storm and have already warned the donks, that we now share the carrots.

We're off and racing.... :cheers:
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schultz

shiney

Good Luck girls...go easy, weight loss needs to be steady. I have lost 2 stone over two years and kept it off, so I won't join you on this one as I am now 8st 8lb, if I lost any more I'd probably disappear.

I'll sponser you a fiver each for your goals, I know you can achieve it with lots of encouragement! A total payout of £15. Does that sound ok or fair? I need to sort my paypal out as I have to fax them a copy of my new marriage certificate to prove my new name. But be rest assured I'll cough up the dosh.

If you want to know how I lost my weight, just shout....I'll tell all. (no surgery required, just real food in moderation!)
If in doubt ~ use a hammer!

http://greeningup.blogspot.com/

The Chili Monster

Yay, Shiney.Image

Boots

Thank ya maam!

I shall lift 1 brick 3 times, just for you. :mrgreen:

You got tips?... Fire away. Figure it's all good even if we just read it. :wink: Helps keep the focus and reminds us it can be done.

Millymollymandy

Chilli is a GIRL???????? All this time I thought he was a bloke :oops: Oh dear, just like some of you thought Camile was a girl!

The Chili Monster

I forgive you, 3M.

Shirley

:lol: I knew you were a girl.... but it was me that thought Camile was a girl - easy mistakes to make.....

Anyway .. back to this 'ere sponsorship stuff... I'm skint at the moment (and the bank of england has just stuck the interest rates up !!! eek, so that will be even MORE money going out on the mortgage no doubt) soooooooooo I'll do a fiver each for you two when you reach your target.

I've still got to do my weigh in... but I thought we were starting on Saturday. I've got the Neeps! coming around on Saturday to split an order so no doubt that will involve lots of cake and biscuits etc. I took the precaution of NOT ordering any chocolate though.
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/

cir3ngirl
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

What ever is in my penny jars is yours plus anything I find down side a settee when I do pre Christmas clean up. May not be much, but every little as they say.

The Chili Monster

Thanks, Cir3ngirl.

Boots

Bugger. Body is sore and have been very active today... Feet are hurting, as is back.

but I need to speak with our resident nutritionist quite urgently. Anyone seen Dave?

Um...I need to know the nutritional value of cookies and cream cheese cake.... :oops:

Ooops.

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'll sponsor you £1 per stone lost as a team.

Good luck!

I'd offer to join the team...but i'm too lazy!

Also, i owe you apologies too Chilli - i thought you were a bloke as well!!
Damn these androgynous names!