Just before ...

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
MKG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Just before ...

... everyone descends into the general haze of Christmas celebrations (not, of course, including the many teetotallers on the board) ... (What am I saying?) ...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:
The secret of life is to aim below the head (With thanks to MMM)

ina
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Just before ...

Ah yes. Hohoho.... And bah humbug. Yesterday the big bash at my place of work took place - very few people seem to go these days; fewer every year. Wouldn't dream of inflicting that on me.
Ina
I'm a size 10, really; I wear a 20 for comfort. (Gina Yashere)

Flo

Is it over yet? can I come out from under my stone.

Hope everyone has a good one though.

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

...and to you too, MKG.

Season's greetings folks - may your bellies be full and your glass never empty (or cup). I'll see you all on the other side.

We may be having a guest for dinner. We're one of these remote Highland practices that can't attract a permanent GP and the locum (a regular) will be residing, possibly the sole resident, in a local hotel so we've invited him to join us if he's bored/not too busy/can be bothered etc. We won't really have know if he's coming until the day so the house needs to be habitable (I was going to say spotless but couldn't stop laughing enough to type it). It's amazing what level of squalor you can sink to when renovating, or maybe that's just us.

After several years of chaos of one type or another we now having fully functioning house, with walls, floors and ceilings all finished! Some so finished they're probably ready to finish again. :lol: It will be nice to go into 2018 with a warm. comfy house in which each room has a designated purpose (sometimes more than one), is not filled with accumulated junk and doesn't make visitors sit on the edge of their seat.
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

Odsox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Umm, it's only the 22nd !!
Is it the norm now to be paralytic between now and the 2nd of January? :lol:
Anyway, seasons greetings to all of you from all of us, which should just about cover everybody. :santa:

PLUS ... a special seasons greetings and a BIG thank you to all the loyal Ish members who have stuck with us through thick and thin. :santa: :grouphug: :santa:
Tony

Disclaimer: I almost certainly haven't a clue what I'm talking about.