Weight loss group 2012

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
Marmalady
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Re: Weight loss group 2012

Up again this week -- thanks to a lovely birthday meal out last night!

we are also going out for lunch today and later in the week will be off to London for a few days for more celebrations -- so i dread to think what next weeks weigh-in will be like!!

However -- i shall enjoy myself and not worry too much about it -- but will certainly need to get back on the treadmill next week!

demi
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 41° 50' N
longitude: 22° 00' E

8st 6lbs again. Im giving up. Iv lost the will to go on trying to loose weight! I think iv lost a stone or something slowly over the year which i put down to breastfeeding as iv barely been making any conscious effort to diet, just been keeping an eye on the scales and just watching what i eat if the scales go up. Im probably more physically active now too, helping my husband around the farm when i can and taking the kids out for walks ect. The weathers getting colder now and iv had to look out all my jeans again which were too tight on me before the summer and now i need a belt with all of them or they fall off! They are my pre-pregnancy jeans, all size 10, but they've been stretched out im sure from me wearing them and iv still got lost of wobbly skin on my stomach which squished when i tighten my belt. Maybe i should get one of those corset things that smooths out your stomach.......
Tim Minchin - The Good Book
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr1I3mBojc0

'If you just close your eyes and block your ears, to the acumulated knowlage of the last 2000 years,
then morally guess what your off the hook, and thank Christ you only have to read one book'

boboff

I put on a lb this week.
Very annoyed, as tried hard and exercised and spent Saturday flogging my guts out chopping up tonnes of fire wood!
Still not smoking though, which is good.
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.
http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/

Big Al

I'm 1/2 a pound lighter than when we started this in January. Got the doctor to refer me to one of those "exercise for life " programmes so starting that on monday, 24th. hopefully it will help a bit.

keep up the good work all of you and well done for not smoking boboff.
Member of the Ishloss weight group 2013. starting weight 296.00 pounds on 01.01.2013. Now minus 0.20 pounds total THIS WEEK - 0.20 pounds Now over 320 pounds and couldn't give a fig...
Secret Asparagus binger

Marmalady
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

My long weekend in London included lots of eating with the result that i have gained a few pounds :(
Its Mum's birthday today, so are taking her out for lunch

Tomorrow the diet begins again in earnest! Need to get back under the 11 stone that i finally managed a few weeks ago!

Hopefully as the extra went on quick it will be equally quick to come off again

demi

Ah! I try not to think about it and end up eating the majority of 2 birthday cakes myself :oops: It was my daughters birthday on Sunday and her gran made a cake and the neibour made one too. I can't be trusted with sweet things in the house!

So from tomorrow i have to do something about it. No smoking and no eating, 2 very difficult things to do. But i can do it. The hardest thing will be not smoking but there's no way i can smoke and not eat! I seen to have developed somewhat of an addiction for weed and im finding it difficult to stop. At least it's not heroin, which some of our friends have problems with. If it wasn't for my husband i probably would of gone down that road too. Good thing he's got a sensible head on him and manages to control me from going off the rail. I think i use food as a substitute for other drugs im not using. It's a bitch the only thing i do use makes me eat 2 whole birthday cakes without being able to control myself. So its got to stop. Im stuck in a vicious cycle. Have to break free! AAhhhh!

'If you just close your eyes and block your ears, to the acumulated knowlage of the last 2000 years,
then morally guess what your off the hook, and thank Christ you only have to read one book'

demi

Nope, no good. Im giving up again. At least im still 8st 6lbs. As long as i never go over 8 1/2 stone again i think i can live with it.

demi

Goooooood morning everyone! :happy6:

8st 2lbs :mrgreen: 52kg, 115lbs

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

A few more pounds and i might actually concider wearing a bikini next summer :wav:

prison break fan

well done you!! I can't report such a success! but I keep trying. My little dog has almost the perfect figure now thanks to our walking. pbf.

demi

Iv been looking back at old posts and i thnk i was spot on 10st in December last year. Now I'm 8st 2lbs. Thats almost 2st iv lost overall in 10 months. Thats really good actually, all things concidered. Im definetly feeling much better about myself now than i was before.

But apparently i need to loose much more as I'v been told im too fat because i wobble when i jump up and down in front of the mirror. What should my new goal weight be.....6st maybe? Yeah, that sounds healthy. I'm sure i wont wobble anymore when iv been reduced to a skellaton.

wabbit955
Living the good life
Living the good life

i have stayed the same 11stone now been that wieght for a while
thou bmi tells me i am still over wieght
fat ratio one tell me i am on the lower end of the health line
but waist is back to 27 inches with bust of 40 and hips the same so very happy with my shape
gone from 16 to a 12 /14 still need to take the waist in on very thing but alway have
total og 3 1/2 stone lost so now just planning on keeping this weight
Darn that Wabbit

demi

wabbit955 wrote:i have stayed the same 11stone now been that wieght for a while
thou bmi tells me i am still over wieght
fat ratio one tell me i am on the lower end of the health line
but waist is back to 27 inches with bust of 40 and hips the same so very happy with my shape
gone from 16 to a 12 /14 still need to take the waist in on very thing but alway have
total og 3 1/2 stone lost so now just planning on keeping this weight

Thats really good Wabbit, well done! :cheers: