Weight loss group 2012

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
Big Al
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Weight loss group 2012

Another 1.98 pounds off this week but all that means is that i'm now only 6 pounds heavier than the 1st of Jan this year. Still it's coming off so I suppose I should be gratefull.

Well done all of you who have lost this week and for those who haven't try to find out what has changed in your plans.
Member of the Ishloss weight group 2013. starting weight 296.00 pounds on 01.01.2013. Now minus 0.20 pounds total THIS WEEK - 0.20 pounds Now over 320 pounds and couldn't give a fig...
Secret Asparagus binger

Marmalady
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I might not have lost much weight recently -- but the new trousers I bought today are a size smaller!!!

:iconbiggrin: :iconbiggrin: :iconbiggrin:

can't remember when i was last a size 14 !

demi
latitude: 41° 50' N
longitude: 22° 00' E

Marmalady wrote:I might not have lost much weight recently -- but the new trousers I bought today are a size smaller!!!

:iconbiggrin: :iconbiggrin: :iconbiggrin:

can't remember when i was last a size 14 !
well done marmalady! its an amazing feeling when you fit into clothes isnt it! :iconbiggrin:
Tim Minchin - The Good Book
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr1I3mBojc0

'If you just close your eyes and block your ears, to the acumulated knowlage of the last 2000 years,
then morally guess what your off the hook, and thank Christ you only have to read one book'

demi

iv gone up 1kg :(

todays weight: 58kg, or 9st 1....ish

i was doing fine until half way through this week. the past few days iv been eating way too much :(
but i guess im levelling out as i lost a lot quite quickly.

today is easter here and people keep making cakes for us! not good, its inevitable im going to end up eating some :roll:

i will try harder for next week and hope to get those scales moving downwards again!

how's everyone else been doing this week? any luck?

'If you just close your eyes and block your ears, to the acumulated knowlage of the last 2000 years,
then morally guess what your off the hook, and thank Christ you only have to read one book'

wabbit955
Living the good life
Living the good life

slow down now but now down to 75kg
so very happy espically as i been eating lots this week but all in good restarant and health choices
as been going around all havey nichols store this week teaching them how to make my dessert that is going to be served in all of them from 1st may
so was very surprized i had still lost wieght
Darn that Wabbit

boboff

17st 4.2lb today, from 18st 10.4lb start.
Been a funny month really, put on 6 or 7 lb one week, then lost 8lb over 4 weeks.
I am happy it's going on the right direction though, and still on target for 15st by the end of the year!
Holiday next weekend, with swimming pool and children, so it will at least feel nicer getting my kit off!
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.
http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/

Marmalady
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

no change again this week :(

time is getting shorter to shift those few stubborn pounds before my holiday in may!

will try strictly cutting out as many carbs as poss this week n see if that kick-starts the weigt loss again

demi

after a terrible Easter weekend of too much cake, chocolate and meat :pukeright: i have finally recovered this morning from being stuffed to bursting point after eating a whole chocolate cake myself yesterday! but at least thats everything gone, no more temptation, out of sight out of mind!
so today iv started the day the way i mean to go on, with an orange for breakfast. :iconbiggrin: now i need to get the kids together, take them for a walk for some exercise to the park and past the market on the way back to pick up some more fruit!
i am determined to get back on track today after all that overload of Easter chocolate :lol:

i WILL have lost weight by next weight in!!!!!

Marmalady
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Did well at avoiding carbs in the form of bread potatoes rice & pasta but not so well at avoiding cakes & biscuits!

Managed to lose a pound tho - so thats some progress :)

Will try harder for no cake this week!

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

Argh! Apparently, I've put on 4kg since i got here...but I'm fitting into smaller trousers...How can this be?!

demi

im still the same: 58kg.

its weird because i know iv lost weight but i can feel my stomach swelling up again and i feel just as fat as before :(

last night my husband and i binged on loads of sweet things. hes a bad influence on me! he can just eat and eat and eat and he never puts on weight. but hes on the go all the time he cant just sit home and relax. probably thats what i should be doing too!

iv had a banana for lunch so far. ill get dressed now and get the kids ready and go for a walk and pick up some more fruit and veg.
i cant wait till we start harvesting everything :iconbiggrin: we've got like 1000m2 of strawberries! yummy! :lol: need to make lots of jam and freeze some for making deserts in the winter :iconbiggrin:

prison break fan

the.fee.fairy wrote:Argh! Apparently, I've put on 4kg since i got here...but I'm fitting into smaller trousers...How can this be?!
You must be building muscle!! I am exactly the same as when I joined in 2011! pbf.

wabbit955
Living the good life
Living the good life

another 1kg down
and people are realy being to notice when not in my chef white they are flattering always look big in them
Darn that Wabbit

the.fee.fairy
Site Admin
Site Admin

prison break fan wrote:
the.fee.fairy wrote:Argh! Apparently, I've put on 4kg since i got here...but I'm fitting into smaller trousers...How can this be?!
You must be building muscle!! I am exactly the same as when I joined in 2011! pbf.
That's all very nice, but i'd like to get rid of the fat covering these lovely new muscles!! New muscles are all very handy, but they're covered with a layer of wobble that could do with going :(

Flo

I'm thinking of giving up bread but then there are the side issues - cake, biscuits, scones. Now that explains why I'm not exactly getting slimmer doesn't it? Having written it down, it sounds like a diet change is required. Not that I'm complaining as I'm still size 16/18 rather than 20 which is down.