Carer wanted by anxiety-disorder sufferer

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
southeast-isher
A selfsufficientish Regular

Carer wanted by anxiety-disorder sufferer

Hi all,

I'm currently on the dole and will be for a while. I've been bankrupt. Only option is being given land or getting housing benefit for a tiny appartment. I'm basically a dole-bludger seeking land. If anyone here has any they would like to give me please give me a shout.

Best wishes.

Southeast-isher.
Last edited by southeast-isher on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MKG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Ye olde dole bludger seeks land.

Sorry to hear that, SE :(

I can't help with the land, but I really hope something turns up for you.

Mike
The secret of life is to aim below the head (With thanks to MMM)

Big Al

I hope you are incredibly lucky SEI ib your search but that aside I bet it's a weight off your mind finally becoming bancrupt. As they say the only way is up now my friend.
Member of the Ishloss weight group 2013. starting weight 296.00 pounds on 01.01.2013. Now minus 0.20 pounds total THIS WEEK - 0.20 pounds Now over 320 pounds and couldn't give a fig...
Secret Asparagus binger

southeast-isher

Very kind of you to reply - thanks both of you. Yes it is a relief to have no debts anymore. They were never huge but a relief they are gone nevertheless.

trinder
Living the good life
Living the good life

so sorry SE. The only positive thing is that is the third Shite thing I've heard in the last 24 hours so hopefully that's the "things come in threes" out of the way.
On the issue of animals for research "The question is not, 'Can they reason?' nor, 'Can they talk?' but rather, 'Can they suffer?'" Jeremy Bentham

southeast-isher

I think my only option would be to consider going overseas.

Big Al

southeast-isher wrote:Very kind of you to reply - thanks both of you. Yes it is a relief to have no debts anymore. They were never huge but a relief they are gone nevertheless.
£320k give or take a few £100's for me,lol....

Also there is not much of the stigma left these days. Obviously it will have a massive impact on your credit score etc well into the future but as you say it was worth it. Take a break on the dole and get your breath. Then move on.
Member of the Ishloss weight group 2013. starting weight 296.00 pounds on 01.01.2013. Now minus 0.20 pounds total THIS WEEK - 0.20 pounds Now over 320 pounds and couldn't give a fig...
Secret Asparagus binger

southeast-isher

I am interested in getting a carer for me an anxiety disorder sufferer. I am currently in the UK but willing to travel for medical treatment overseas for periods with which i wish to have a carer. If you or anyone you know can help give me a shout by private message. Thank you for reading.

Paul_C
Tom Good
Tom Good

Re: Carer wanted by anxiety-disorder sufferer

contact your GP, speak to the local mental healthcare trust and social services to see what is avalible. i have a support worker who is fantastic. (he aids me in stuff not a care giver, its nice to just go out and have a brew and a chat with someone who doesnt judge but instead treats you like a person. )

southeast-isher

Thanks Paul but i thought it better to put the question out there as an NHS worker or the like is not so likely to be able to travel overseas.

boboff

So you want free land and a free Mental Health Nurse? But you are willing to travel!

LOL!

My sincere wishes for a brighter and happier 2012 mate.
As Al say Bancrupcy is no biggey now a days.

We have two friends we met in a village some years ago, and it was always a bit of a "comp" with them, we were both MD's and although I enjoyed the finer things, I saved and bought rental property etc, whilst they maxed out on credit on Lutus Cars, Jeeps and the likes. Anyway there company became insolvent, and they slipped back down the property ladder etc and had a hard time of it, but 5 years on they are abroad on Holiday over Christmas, have a Caravan by the Beech, enjoy Sea Fishing, etc etc etc There relationship is stronger now, than it ever was, and I genuinely think they are happy ( so happy they never phone, write etc etc {joke}) Think of it as a new start, a blank canvas, a new you.

Speak to your GP about councelling also for the anxiety, or try out a few in your area yourself, it's worth talking to someone.
Millymollymandy wrote:Bloody smilies, always being used. I hate them and they should be banned.
No I won't use a smiley because I've decided to turn into Boboff, as he's turned all nice all of a sudden. Grumble grumble.
http://boboffs.blogspot.co.uk/

southeast-isher

boboff wrote:So you want free land and a free Mental Health Nurse?
I think they would be able to claim some benefits for caring for me - certainly enough to live on i would hope in a cheaper country, and get to see the World.

scotsmart
Barbara Good
Barbara Good
latitude: qwess
longitude: qwwss

Carers allowance is currently £55.55 a week, hardly enough to live on my friend aint you heard that Britian no longer cares about its old, ill & disabled so good luck claiming anything in this climate when they are actively taking much needed benefits from soliders & cancer patients :dontknow: worth trying the endless form filling etc just dont bank on it !
Just learning please bear with me, we all have to learn somewhere.
Just because we don't agree, doesn't make me wrong, i state things like i see them, based solely on personal life experiences/fact, and not on forum speak or here say.

http://www.volkswagen-transporter.co.uk FREE VW van community

southeast-isher

scotsmart wrote:Carers allowance is currently £55.55 a week, hardly enough to live on my friend aint you heard that Britian no longer cares about its old, ill & disabled so good luck claiming anything in this climate when they are actively taking much needed benefits from soliders & cancer patients :dontknow: worth trying the endless form filling etc just dont bank on it !
Well i could make up the difference out the oodles of benefits i get. Where there's a will there's a way.

scotsmart
Barbara Good
Barbara Good
latitude: qwess
longitude: qwwss

indeed see when you find the oute could you tell us pls, im sure many would love to know as th current system is to damn unfair .. :iconbiggrin: :icon_smile:
Just learning please bear with me, we all have to learn somewhere.
Just because we don't agree, doesn't make me wrong, i state things like i see them, based solely on personal life experiences/fact, and not on forum speak or here say.

http://www.volkswagen-transporter.co.uk FREE VW van community