Grumpy old man

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
kit-e-kate
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Re: Grumpy old man

Millymollymandy wrote:Ha! talking of which - the pregnant woman quick till -
The WHAT??? I've never seen one of those- or heard of anything so ridiculous! :roll:

Touchwood
Tom Good
Tom Good

How about having an express till for those "With a weak bladder" could be sponcered by Tena Lady!!!

Shirleymouse
Barbara Good
Barbara Good
latitude: 52.5
longitude: -1.9

I get really cross when I go to the supermarket at the weekend (I have to, I work all week) and it is full of slow-moving elderly people who are clearly retired and have all week to go. Why on earth they would rather go at the weekend when it is like hell on earth is beyond me anyway! Now it's school hols I'm making the most of going on quiet weekdays.
On a slightly different subject, it is just 2 weeks into my long-awaited summer holiday and all the adverts on TV keep reminding us it's nearly time to go "back to school" this is just cruel! :angryfire:

battybird
A selfsufficientish Regular

Touchwood wrote:How about having an express till for those "With a weak bladder" could be sponcered by Tena Lady!!!
:iconbiggrin: :iconbiggrin: :iconbiggrin: what about the men with prostate problems....would Tena Lady sponsor them too???
I try and avoid the queues...internet shopping saves all that!! :cheers:
The cockerel makes the noise, the hen produces the goods!! anon

Millymollymandy

kit-e-kate wrote:
Millymollymandy wrote:Ha! talking of which - the pregnant woman quick till -
The WHAT??? I've never seen one of those- or heard of anything so ridiculous! :roll:
Must be a french thing - I think it's for disabled people too but seems to be used by pregnant women mostly. Who 9 times out of 10 are manhandling enormous trolleys-full, the likes of which I can't manage to push myself.... dunno! :dontknow: But we don't have parents and kids parking spaces though.

I have to hold my hands up and admit I've rather enjoyed using the inlaws disabled parking badge :oops: - but then again we have to as they really can't walk very far and go very very slowly, so it's not exactly benefitting us in any way by being nearer the shop/restaurant entrance. But at least we've got to get a parking space in busy places in holiday season in towns or by beaches! :cheers:
boboff wrote:Oh and just for MMM, :hugish: (thanks)
http://chateaumoorhen.blogspot.com/