argghhh! i cant take it anymore!

A chance to meet up with friends and have a chat - a general space with the freedom to talk about anything.
crowsashes
A selfsufficientish Regular

argghhh! i cant take it anymore!

sorry guys but i need to rant! ive given up, i need a break and some me time ALONE ( my man cant understand this one :scratch: :banghead: ) my house is an absolute state from xmas, weve hardly been here so i cant understand it :scratch: :angryfire: and my mans in bed complaining hes "ill" (always happens when i mention cleaning :scratch: ) something about a headache ...i dont know i didnt really listen ! ive got a load of stuff to sort out, a garden that needs clearing asap and im sat here angry as hell when theres a million and one jobs that need doing!
think im going to send him home back to his house, if he can remember where it is arggghhh :angryfire: :banghead:

Silver Ether

Re: argghhh! i cant take it anymore!

now that sounds like a plan ... :icon_smile:
http://silverether.wordpress.com/

http://www.folksy.com/shops/Silverether

You can be as self-asservative as you like, I said, just so long as you do what you're told.' Esme Weatherwax.

snapdragon
latitude: 51.253841
longitude: -1.612340

What Susie said -
especially don't let the barstewards grind you down :hugish:

it's evening - garden will be there tomorrow, birds will sing (or twit at least) and talking of twits - send him off with a list of things to do - or a flea in his ear - until he's 'better' ;)
Say what you mean and be who you are, Those who mind don't matter, and those that matter don't mind
:happy6:

JillStephens7
Living the good life
Living the good life

hope you're getting some

s
p
a
c
e

:sunny: :flower: :sunny:

Green Aura
Site Admin
Site Admin
latitude: 58.569279
longitude: -4.762620

This time of year always seems fraught with emotion so don't do anything hasty you may regret later.

But it's new years eve, so enjoy yourself, with or without OH. As everyone else has said the cleaning can wait a day or two. Just make yourself a space and sit and enjoy the start of the new decade with a sense of calm.

Or get p!ssed and fall over :drunken: :lol: - your choice.
Maggie

Never doubt that you can change history. You already have. Marge Piercy

Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage. Anais Nin

crowsashes

id love to let the cleaning wait a day or 2 but its already waited a day or 2!!!

think ill go hide in my room with some cider! and a dvd i got for xmas . ( hellboy if your wondering!)

cant really leave the garden been 'given notice' to clear it and cut the grass by jan 10th !
makes me laugh because any idiot knows you can cut frozen grass! but hey thats the problem renting from a housing association. cant wait to get my own house sorted so i dont have to stress about these things!

ooo that reminds me, i was naughty and spent a fair bit in lush the other day, i might go use some of that in the bath

JillStephens7
Living the good life
Living the good life

Oh a bath, bliss. Going to run me one of those now. Good thinking :sunny:

Mullein
Tom Good
Tom Good

crowsashes wrote:id love to let the cleaning wait a day or 2 but its already waited a day or 2!!!

think ill go hide in my room with some cider! and a dvd i got for xmas . ( hellboy if your wondering!)

cant really leave the garden been 'given notice' to clear it and cut the grass by jan 10th !
makes me laugh because any idiot knows you can cut frozen grass! but hey thats the problem renting from a housing association. cant wait to get my own house sorted so i dont have to stress about these things!

ooo that reminds me, i was naughty and spent a fair bit in lush the other day, i might go use some of that in the bath

It's 10 o'clock on Hogmanay (well nearly 11 now) the garden isn't getting done tonight - nor is the cleaning. Take a bit of time out - you're on your own - have a think about why the heck you're so angry and how its going to be different next year. Then have a bubble if that helps (that's bubble as in a good cry - but if bubbly/drink helps you get there then go for it). I always end up having a bit of a bubble at the bells. If I had a bath I'd go for the triple - bubbles, bubbly and a bubble! But I don't think it would work in the shower...

All the Best for 2010 - hope it's a good one.

homegrown
Living the good life
Living the good life
Location: North Canterbury, NZ, somewhere between reality and heaven

Hey my wife can relate our three tornados follow us around messing as we clean. we had guests for christmas who spent the whole time hear sick as was my wife, now its after christmas an army of weeds is marching upon my gardens I near lost a paddock to broom but can't get out because of all the mess to clean, sometimes wish we didn't have five bedrooms and such a bloddy big house.

If the rubbish isn't yours I suggest the clean sack method either they move it or you will remove it... like permanently.

As for other half just roll him up in the sheets and take it outside and hose it down he get the pic when his but freezes.

and well tell the ha that you clear the garden as soon as hell unfreezes, now go hav a hot bath, hot toddy and lots of yummy snacks and relax
Our remote ancestors said to their mother Earth, "We are yours."
Modern humanity has said to Nature, "You are mine."
The Green Man has returned as the living face of the whole earth so that through his mouth we may say to the universe, "We are one."

Author Unknown

crowsashes

thanks all :grouphug: , feeling much much better today ( think its knowing a certain person is going back home tomorrow, if only a 20 minute bus journey away!)

guess im really not used to sharing my place for so long with another person! especially as nothing seems to get done and my house is usually pretty spotless! :scratch:

still at least im not so stressed

fumanchu
Tom Good
Tom Good
latitude: 56.N

My daughter has been the same. Her ex came up from England to see his kids, and because he likes Scottish hogmanay.....and with her new husband and their kids, things get a little crowded . She's been :angryfire: for days, but he went home this morning :mrgreen:

crowsashes

i know that feeling but its my partner i want out the house!

ElizabethBinary
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I don't know how your man reacts, but I find if I let him sit there are start cleaning around him he begins to feel REALLY uncomfortable. He can't handle being a lazy curse word while I putter around the house straightening up. Lucky me it's just three of us, one of which being a housemate that pays the majority of his rent IN cleaning. Still, tidying up needs to be done and he hates being an arse, so he ends up getting up from his beer and TV (headache) and starts helping. The second I stop, though, he does.

My favourite thing to do is get the iPod plugged into the surround sound (oh look there's the ISH of my selfsufficiency, right there) and dance as I clean. Just be silly. Be 12 again. But on a funny hat and sing into the vaccuum (the handle end, not the sucky sucky end, that would hurt).

My friend also has a theory that you can't be unhappy if you're wearing silly socks, so I recommend investing in those for cleaning to. A special pair of silly socks. Just for cleaning.

ellie12022
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

I sympathise with the feeling your space is invaded - i have been sharing my space with a husband for just over a year and I still struggle sometimes. Especially when he has the cheek to be home when I don't expect him!

What i have realised though is my getting in a state usually means I have overdone it somewhere & am tireder than i realise.

I realise sometimes too that I am starting to have expectations of what I think he should or shouldn't do - which is counter productive. On the other hand, if I sometimes ask him to do something specific to do at that minute or if I start doing something unusual myself he will often help me. He has things he enjoys doing, like cooking & going to the shops, which is pretty good really.

Also sometimes it means not enough cuddles, so I start to feel like the maid or his mother :hugish:

crowsashes

ellie12022 wrote:
Also sometimes it means not enough cuddles, so I start to feel like the maid or his mother :hugish: