coat rack

Have you made something and want to show it off? This is the place for your photos or just talk about the things that you have made or would like to make. All crafts from knitting and crochet to woodwork, in fact anything that you have made!
clare
Living the good life
Living the good life

coat rack

Ho All my Hubby made a lovely coat rack for the wall but it says the file is too big to show how do I make picture files smaller?I only take them with my phone then bluetooth them to the pc and this is about as technical as I get any advice as I am always making things and am unable to share them.
Clare
Grow it,make it ,eat it, drink it and sleep well!

dracven
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Re: coat rack

If you have microsoft picture manager you can quite easily resize them. Just right click on the photo, select Open With... and choose picture manager. Once open highlight the image and on the right there should be a resize option. In there you can ask it to make the image a percentage of it's original size. Hopefully this will help a little.

Thom

Odsox
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: coat rack

I always use Irfanview a free graphics program http://www.irfanview.com/
If you download it, load you picture (File > open) and when your picture is on the screen click on "Image" on the top bar and choose "Resize/resample" and choose 640 x 480, click "OK" and save the new picture.
Hope that helps.

NO financial connection to that program, just a satisfied user. :iconbiggrin:
Tony

Disclaimer: I almost certainly haven't a clue what I'm talking about.