what could be wrong?!

Tomorrow's World was a show on BBC TV about innovations and tech stuff and I thought a good name for our computing and tech section.
kiwirach
Living the good life
Living the good life

what could be wrong?!

over the past few days, i've been having more and more trouble getting pages up on the net. now i know i'm online, cos presently ssish is all i can open!.

whats going on, should i be ringing orange? i'm getting rather annoyed to put it politely!.

please, so knowledgeable people....help me out, cos my net is about to go out the window!!.

thanks.

MKG
Site Admin
Site Admin

Might be granny and egg-sucking, but have you tried erasing all the internet files your machine gathers together? (Megabytes of the things!!!!)

kiwirach
Living the good life
Living the good life

should've added, i dont know anything about pcs :shock:

not sure how you do that MKG, altho, there may be instructions on another forum i use, so will go see if its still there!.

mrsflibble
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
Location: Essex, uk, clay soil, paved w.facing very enclosed garden w/ planters

It may be the modem settings, my old TT modem got so bad at one point that all I could get up was ish and gmail. ended upo I needed to go into the admin files and input different numbers into the section marked "mtu"... don't know how to direct you to that though 'cos i dont know what modem you have.
oh how I love my tea, tea in the afternoon. I can't do without it, and I think I'll have another cup very
ve-he-he-he-heryyyyyyy soooooooooooon!!!!