What people find important

Politics, news, current affairs and anything else that you think should be here goes here.
oldfella
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 44.564
longitude: 0.959

Re: What people find important

Green Aura wrote:Rosey, it involves a hook attached to a wall or post and lots of pulling. Nuff said.

Kinky;

But do'es it hurt? GA :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Oops, just read Mike comment, :lol: :lol: :lol:
I can't do great things, so I do little things with love.

Puddleduck
Tom Good
Tom Good

I thing we're all missing the big issue of this thread. The real question is......

Haggis, liver and other offal related deliciousness? I get some really funny looks from the philistines I work with when I tell them that liver is my favourite meal with mince onions and dumplings. And cold haggis on toast.

And for the record, no to marmite, yes to black pudding, pre fried until crispy and anchovies are little salty oily peices of heavenly goodness. :iconbiggrin:

Keaniebean

:lol: :lol: :lol:What a great thread.

I love marmite ( and I've had it with peanut butter too :pirate: , it tastes like peanutty twiglets :lol: ), and black pudding is yum. The best I ever had was a WHOLE black pudding deep fried in batter sat in a caravan on a winters day on a beach front in Northumbria! Stunning memory!

:tongue6: :tongue6: to anchovies, roll mops, offal and olives. MINGING!
Sarah.x

Come on over and see the fun at Troll Manor http://trollfamily.blogspot.com/ Now blogging once more :) after a little shove from the one and only MMM.

greenorelse
latitude: 52.52
longitude: -8.9

We have peanut butter and Vecon on toast. Vecon is strong, it only needs a smear. We use Suma unsalted organic crunchy PB. What a combo!

Top it with alfalfa sprouts and you can snack better than a queen.
There is no question. Cap and Share or TEQs is the answer. Even Cap and Dividend!