Concrete Polish

Anything to do with environmental building projects.
Boots
A selfsufficientish Regular

Concrete Polish

Does anyone know if there is a product to enhance the shine of polished concrete?

From what I can gather the polishing process involved cutting, but does anyone know if there is a finishing product used, and if so what is it - and are there natural alternatives that I can use to spruce up an existing (now dull) polished concrete floor?

...I just dripped some co-conut oil on it by accident, and it looks heaps good... :king:
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schultz

shiney

Coconut oil probably makes it look better but it may become a skating rink, be careful!!

Anything that makes it shiny could make it a bit slippery, how about some kind of wax? I mean, they use it on surf boards don't they and some floor waxes?
If in doubt ~ use a hammer!

http://greeningup.blogspot.com/

Shirley

No idea, sorry... but you just took me back to my childhood when my nextdoor neighbour used to put some red coloured stuff onto her doorstep to make it look 'posh'
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/

Boots

LOL - Posh huh?

Have just painted the entire inside of the house and the floor has dull patches on it that of course I am noticing now that the walls look so posh :mrgreen:

Yep, think you are prolly right Shiney, oil could be a tad treacherous! Might slow my dogs up a bit though... :mrgreen: It was the colour I liked... kind of turned it a rich marbley kind of look. Prolly won't last but.
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schultz