The Education System

Any issues with what nappies to buy, home schooling etc. In fact if you have kids or are planning to this is the section for you.
pelmetman
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: The Education System

I like to think I'm in touch with emoticons :oops:

As for loose women...............met enough of those in the Navy :mrgreen:
Kind Regards
Pelmetman Dave
Pelmetlady Sue
Pelmetdog Troy

Susie

I'd like someone to explain to me who all these academics are who are oppressing kids. Because frankly I've never met one who gave a stuff about whether it was standard practice or not for recruiters to ask for a degree as a minimum standard. I bet it's Niall Ferguson, I'd believe anything of him :wink: .
blog
shop
that's it ;-)

pelmetman

Susie wrote:I'd like someone to explain to me who all these academics are who are oppressing kids. Because frankly I've never met one who gave a stuff about whether it was standard practice or not for recruiters to ask for a degree as a minimum standard. I bet it's Niall Ferguson, I'd believe anything of him :wink: .
Ok Susie :mrgreen: .....I suppose Academic is not the right word.......I blame my education :lol:

So if we substitute Academic with "themuppetswhoruntheeducationsystem" or "muppets" for short :thumbright:

Just googled Niall Ferguson..................... 'The left love being provoked by me ... they think I'm a reactionary imperialist scumbag'

The controversial historian on how political debate in England is trapped in the 80s, why Americans love him – and his refusal to forgive people who cross him

Sounds like my kind of guy :pirate:
Kind Regards
Pelmetman Dave
Pelmetlady Sue
Pelmetdog Troy