Anyone else expecting?

Any issues with what nappies to buy, home schooling etc. In fact if you have kids or are planning to this is the section for you.
Clara
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Anyone else expecting?

barefootlinzi wrote:HBAC = home birth after caesarian, similar to VBAC = vaginal birth after caesarian, but at home

Clara, did you have your HBAC on the NHS? Did you have to fight for it or were they acommodating? I am having the independant midwife that we had for our first childs birth, she is worth her weight in gold.
I'm in spain so can't help. No such thing as HB on the NHS here, HB is very rare indeed. My private midwives were amazing.
baby-loving, earth-digging, bread-baking, jam-making, off-grid, off-road 21st century domestic goddess....

...and eco campsite owner

Fizzy Izzy
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Congrats Clara! :flower:
Smile :)

kathleen
Tom Good
Tom Good

I was til last Friday!! Baby Jarvis was born a week ago yesterday :) We'd planned a homebirth but needed extra help so ended up in hospital, but worth it to have a beautiful little boy in our lives :flower:

thesunflowergal

Congrats Kathleen. What have you called your little man??

Nikki
Stay at home Mummy to Orin 8, Trixie 6 and Temogen 4 . Also three Chickens Dottie, Poppy and Dr Mumbo. Three cats called Flossie and Pickle and Lexi.

Check out my blog:
http://ramblingsofasunflowergal.blogspot.co.uk/

thesunflowergal

thesunflowergal wrote:Congrats to you both!!

I would dearly love another, but I don't think we ever will :( I had so many problems with dd2, which resulted in her being 11 weeks early, and weighing 1lb 10oz. I could not put my family or another baby through that.

I have two happy and healthy little girls, Orin is four and Trixie Hope is 17 months.

Hope you both have healthy, boring pregnanies.

Nikki

Rememer this post???

Well guess what?? I have just found out that I am pregnant, it was a massive shock. I am hoping for a healthy full term baby, this time. Due in November when DD1 will 4 and DD2 will be just 2. I am thinking double buggies, bunk beds etc etc :lol:

Nikki
Stay at home Mummy to Orin 8, Trixie 6 and Temogen 4 . Also three Chickens Dottie, Poppy and Dr Mumbo. Three cats called Flossie and Pickle and Lexi.

Check out my blog:
http://ramblingsofasunflowergal.blogspot.co.uk/

Fizzy Izzy
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Congratulations! I hope everything goes well for you and the bump :)
Smile :)

DeneciePie
Tom Good
Tom Good

Congratulations and best wishes to all of you expectant Mommies! I was fortunate enough to be able to be present at my Daughter's labor and the birth of my Grandson last month. Totally wondrous event! Hope all goes as well for you All!!!

grubbysoles
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Congrats Sunflowergal,
I had a terrible experience with my second pregnancy - lost our little boy at 20 weeks :cry: I thought I'd never move on from it but I'm now nearly 33 weeks pregnant with baby number 3 (due June 4th)! It's been an absolutely terrifying pregnancy, just expecting it to go wrong every day, so I'm thrilled to have got this far. Can't wait to get the cloth nappies back out of the cupboard (just put them away as my 2 year old has mastered the potty!). Also thinking about bunk beds and how to keep the two little tykes, and the chickens, off my vegetable patch!!
Wishing you a very calm and boring pregnancy xxx :thumbleft:

Clara

WOW so many Ish babies this year, blessings for all those still cooking.

Nancy May is 5 weeks old and going good, fortunately she will sleep in the veggie patch whilst me and DD1 get on with the hard work!
baby-loving, earth-digging, bread-baking, jam-making, off-grid, off-road 21st century domestic goddess....

...and eco campsite owner