We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
7 posts • Page 1 of 1
- A selfsufficientish Regular
- Posts: 645
- Joined: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:22 am
- Location: Hamilton New Zealand
Hello! I'm on the other side of the world from you! :D NZ to be precise, it's just a big farm with a few cities thrown in :D
The Mothers of teens now know why some animals eat their young!
- Living the good life
- Posts: 347
- Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:14 am
- Location: Used to be UK, now Central France
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests