Hello again from Lancaster

We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
JillStephens7
Living the good life
Living the good life

Hello again from Lancaster

Hello :wave:
I have not been on the site for quite some time ... perhaps 2 or 3 years ... so I thought I would re-introduce myself.

The last couple of years have been very un-ish for me. In the past I have grown veggies, made soaps and hand creams etc. done lots of baking (not like The Great British Bake off ... more like if it tastes ok that's great :pirate: ) and dabbled in crafty activites. I am hoping to get back to doing more of these things and am glad my member ship here still works!

We are renting a house where the landlords aren't keen on me digging things up but we have rhubarb, gooseberries, red currants and a damson tree in the garden and a couple of apple trees in pots (well, one has been in a bag for nearly 6 years but is still fruiting :lol: ).

Really hoping we can buy/ build our own home in the not to distant future so I can do what I want to the garden.

Glad to be back, Jill :wave:

dave45
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular

Re: Hello again from Lancaster

Hi Jill - I'm just down the A6 in Preston ! currently dealing with a glut of red eating apples - turning them into cider :-)

diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello Jill, glad you're back, best wishes Lyn

tosca
Barbara Good
Barbara Good

Hi Jill. :wave: