Hello

We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
dewdrop50
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Hello

Hi, :wave: I'm new to this site and am looking for some help finding free fabric offcuts and remnants, I live in suffolk, am disabled and so don't go too far, I would appreciate any feedback if anyone has any ideas where to find fabric,

Thx :icon_smile:

diggernotdreamer
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Hello

Why don't you join your local freecycle and put out a wanted post, used it a lot in England and it was brilliant, both for getting rid of and getting stuff for free. Welcome to the forum as well

dewdrop50
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Thx did that yesterday so fingers crossed and thx for the welcome

JuzaMum
Living the good life
Living the good life

Hi Dewdrop

Welcome to Ish. What do you make with the fabric remants? I (and many others) love to hear peoples crafty ideas and see pictures of things to make with 'rubbish'.

JuzaMum
Happiness isn't having what you want but wanting what you have.

dewdrop50
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Just starting to do quilting, had to give up work 2 years ago do to ill health so am bored and short of money, hence the ad for free fabric, got a nice machine for my birthday recently and am trying to get up and running thx