Hi fellow earth carers!

We love hearing from you, so here is your chance. Introduce yourself and tell us what makes you selfsufficient 'ish'. Go on don't be shy, we welcome one and all. You can also tell us how you heard about us if you like.
angelbabe
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

Hi fellow earth carers!

i'm a bit late catching in to this post!! :oops:

I'm Rachael, scouser living in Bristol. i eat 95% organic, like to grow stuff (mostly veggies but i did throw in a few flowers this year! :lol: ) in my tiny permaculture garden, and i'm PASSIONATE about being gentle to our wonderful Mother Earth! :dave:

i refuse to shop in supermarkets (those corporate giants aint getting my money!), shop local, compost, recycle blah blah blah

i'm a mum, artist and healer and have a range of products that reflect my love of people and the planet- affirmation cards to inspire and enpower, the most environmentally friendly washable sanitary wear imaginable-made from organic cotton and hemp- and are pretty as well as kind to Mother Earth! Eye Soothers that are ideal for aiding relaxation after a hard day- filled with organic lavender or rose they can help aleviate headaches and lift depression. And hand mixed massage blends- ones for soothing menstrual cramps, ones for uplifting the spirit, ones for relaxing. i run a couple of on line forums- a womens moontime site - http://groups.msn.com/Moonshineangels
and a site for people interested in Reiki and healing- http://reikishare.proboards38.com/

my partner Tom builds compost loos for festivals and camps!

ermmm...think that about covers it!! Pleased to meet you all!! :flower: :angel11:
I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hello Angelbabe

Hello again Angel babe, wow you certainly got inspired to get posting. Incidently you mentioned the spark in another post, we were actually mentioned in the spark magazine the other day. Could be more on us to follow too. I might be moving to Bristol at some p[oint soon. Well it is an option along with a few other places. So you will have to keep me informed of the best organic shops ect.

Cheers and welcome to the forum
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging

Brizzle!!

Hi Andy!
yeah i did see your ickle article in the Spark mag! fantastic!

so you're coming to Bristol? WHY??? nah, its great here but personally if i was gonna move then i'd be heading away from city life....one day! *sigh*

let me know what area you're heading to and i'll give you the local low down! :lol:

wishing you joy, love and peace for 2005 :dave:

xxx

angelbabe

whoops- forgot to log in- that guest post was me??? :mrgreen: :oops:
I am a little pencil in the hand of a writing God who is sending a love letter to the world

Andy Hamilton
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well Bristol is just somewhere we are looking at. we would like to end up near Ashton court so that we get a taste of the country along with the city.

I have just started a new bit on the forum, have a look and see if you would like to contribute. It is in what was just the allotment section, i have called it your local area and allotments. I thought it might be good for people to share what is in their towns and cities. Things like farmers markets and organic shops ect.

cheers and Happy new year.
First we sow the seeds, nature grows the seeds then we eat the seeds. Neil Pye
My best selling Homebrew book Booze for Free
and...... Twitter
The Other Andy Hamilton - Drinks & Foraging