Down on the Farm,anyone watching?

Do you think The Good Life could be remade, with me or Dave playing Tom Good (maybe not!)? If you have seen something on TV or heard something on the radio recently that you want to talk about, tell us here.
Goodlife1970
Living the good life
Living the good life

Down on the Farm,anyone watching?

Is anyone watching "Down on the Farm" Discovery Home and Leisure,Wed 9pm? Im pleased that they are showing a couple that have an idea of what they are doing for a change,I dont know about you but Im getting fed up with the "Im going to run a restaurant in Outer Mongolia" brigade that have never run a buisiness before and have no idea how to speak the language,and worse,no intention of learning! This couple have common sense,skills and enthusiasm and Im excitedly awaiting the next episode(s)!
Now, what did I come in here for??????

Shirley
A selfsufficientish Regular

That sounds really interesting - we watched the Apprentice last night. How strange that that seems to be a bunch of people that should know what they are doing, but don't appear to!! A bit of common sense wouldn't go amiss there.

I think I'll try and watch the Down on the Farm next week instead.

Cheers.
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/

albert onglebod
Living the good life
Living the good life

Unless its on a freeview channel,we cant get it.
Did away with cable TV as it was nearly all repeats.Got a freeview box and guess what? Its nearly all repeats too!
Anyway it'll be interesting to see the comments on here for when it goes terrestrial :wink:

Goodlife1970
Living the good life
Living the good life

Anyone that is watching Down on the Farm,next week hes going to convert a diesel van to run on vegetable oil,something we have been thinking about if only we can get to grips with the Customs and Excise paperwork,heating element and twin tank system! Will be interesting to see what he uses.
Now, what did I come in here for??????

Shirley

Watched it last night - what an interesting programme!! Thanks for pointing it out.

Let's hope it does go terrestrial - it's a shame that more programmes like this are not aired on primetime telly as it might just show more people what it's all about.
Shirley
NEEPS! North East Eco People's Site

My photos on Flickr

Don't forget to check out the Ish gallery on Flickr - and add your own photos there too. http://www.flickr.com/groups/selfsufficientish/