Little Acorns to Mighty Oaks - Non-toxic products for childr

Either you have a related website or you want to promote a website, whatever, stick it here. Adult related and other dodgy stuff will be deleted. Otherwise, carry on and tell us about yourselves. Please don't make this your only post, if your company does fit in then we believe you will too.
poppyseed
margo - newbie
margo - newbie

Little Acorns to Mighty Oaks - Non-toxic products for childr

Little Acorn to Mighty Oaks - Non Toxic Products for Children

I have always been weary about using plastics with food and drink, especially when it comes to babies and children, but when BPA was in the media lately, I began to research what other toxins where in the products that we use with children on a daily basis and was alarmed at what I found.

I started my search for a non-plastic sippy cup, and was delighted to find that there where three stainless steel cups on the worldwide market, but very frustrated to discover that none of these where available in the UK - and so sparked the birth of Little Acorns to Mighty Oaks.

It all started out with the Klean Kanteen,but my reading has uncovered many other areas in which a cocktail of toxins are delievered to our children, at Little Acorns to Mighty Oaks you can find the NATURSUTTEN the 100% Natural Pacifier from Denmark, SOPHIE THE GIRAFFE the natural rubber teething toy from France, THE ORIGINAL RUBBER DUCK a natural rubber duck from Spain BADGER SUNSCREEN the 100% Natural Sunscreen from Gilsum USA, NATURAL BEES WAX CRAYONS from Germany and CROCODILE CREEK BIBS the 100% PVC-free wipe clean bib.

Little Acorns to Mighty Oaks is so much more than a place to buy non-toxic products for your little ones, I wanted to share with parents what it is I have learned about the toxins in our world, and how we can best protect our children from them. You can find articles on Little Acorns to Mighty Oaks, to become informed and impowered to take charge of your families wellbeing.