clothes airer

If you know of a way to help save our planet, even just a small part of it put it here. Also if you want to ask how to help, or even if you want to promote your environmental organisation. All goes here.
Earthmother
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie
Jerry - Bit higher than newbie

Re: clothes airer

The drying racks/aireres are available online here http://www.pulleymaid.com/Classic_Clothes_Airer.htm, this is the cheapest site I have seen, even so they are more than I expected!

indy
Living the good life
Living the good life

I have one of the sheila maids over the rayburn, its a godsend, got mine from a carboot :iconbiggrin:
Sing like nobody's listening, live like there's no tomorrow, dance like nobody's watching and love like you've never been hurt.

fruitcake
Living the good life
Living the good life

I got mine from L@kel@nd cos I couldn't find any at the time - twas before i ventured onto fleabay :roll:
I love it - use it all the time - ours is over the washing machine in the utility room so the stuff can hang there as long as it likes out the road until i do another washing, lol :lol:

Freestanding fold up clothes airers are always good too - i keep one in the cupboard that has t he central heating manifold in as its cosy in there (the cat likes it too :cooldude: )
- my OH calls these fold up ones Winters Dykes which I think is a brilliant name for them - my gran called them clothes horses.