Recycling Ideas ?

This is the place to discuss not just allotments but all general gardening problems and queries which don't fit into the specific categories below.
(formerly allotments and tips, hints and problems)
MuddyWitch
A selfsufficientish Regular
A selfsufficientish Regular
latitude: 52.643985
longitude: -1.052939

Re: Recycling Ideas ?

Well Done!

MW
If it isn't a Greyhound, it's just a dog!

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :roll: Hi MuddyWitch, thank you for showing your interest, may I share with you.
Hi ALL, for those who may be interested in the way I grow things, I could be on SKY 2 as they are showing the programme Secret Life of Suburbia again at 4-30am on most days, my topic was ( Gardening ). I'm also hoping to be in our local News paper too, along with others after having our first big Community meeting held on the 24-1-2009.
If there are any photos of the day I will try and put them on my website now I've got some more room to put things on. I was going to contact Hugh Fearnley - Whittingstall after watching his programme all about chickens, because it also did say that he was looking for people with different ways of growing things for his next programme in the spring, but I can't find his e-mail address to ask him if mine was any good or not for him to show. There is a website but at this moment you can only post comments on it. Today the 1-2-2009 they forecast SNOW and at 5-30pm we got it, where are the gritters didn't anyone tell them because there's not a lot moving and it's still falling while I'm writing.
Lets hope it will stop soon otherwise the country will come to a standstill even though we knew the snow was coming, puting prices up again whether we like or not, if it don't.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. J.R.P. :(
Message from J.R.P. Recycling, please visit my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com as it was
designed by me to help to save millions of lives
and to reuse-recycle millions of tonnes of waste
plastic container,and unwanted wooden pallets
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :roll: Hi All, for those who are interested, I'm in the Greenwich Times this week dated the 10 Feb 2009.
And I've added some more photos to my website as you click on down my menu to go with it.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. JRP (Recycling). :mrgreen:
Last edited by john on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Message from J.R.P. Recycling, please visit my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com as it was
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :roll: Hi ALL, I thought I let you know I was in the Greenwich Times dated the 10-2-2009 issue 37 page 7, and I've also been involved in another Community gardening project, which is in Abbeywood and it is supported by our Greenwich Council, and is run by the local Community Neighburhood Pride Team of helpers. If you visit my website JRP recycling I've put some photos on it about lots of things and some info too, just click on down my menu and you will come across my new Neighburhood Pride project 4, for example in Abbeywood which is on going.
Plus we now have our very own Coldharbour allotment website, run by our young allotment plot site representative phil, and his wife Dee. if you too wanted to start up your very own allotment plot site, website like us, we could maybe talk to each other about things, why not visit ours if it helps, it's coldharbourallotment.myfastforum.org as it's new and has just started with me putting my the first posting on it to do with helping to reducing some of our waste going to lanfill sites. John. :mrgreen:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :roll: Hi All, today I added some more photos covering my NEW Community garden project (4) and growing Rhubarb and Polyanthus for the first time using my simple system.
Which I hope will make me even more selfsufficientish. :lol:
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy.John.J.R.P. :mrgreen:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :roll: :hugish: Hi ALL, this is our New allotment plot website SE9.
www.coldharbourallotment.myfastforum.org
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :roll: Hi ALL again, I was only in the Greenwich Times again on the 24-2-2009 all thanks to a lady who I met called Jakki Gillett, who thought my growing system was worth writing to them about, as she had tried it out and it had worked for her. So she thought she would take the time to help spread the word, in doing so she only won the STAR LETTER on page 4 issue number 39, which I've put a copy of on my website as a press cutting to say thank you, which I will do again if someone else does the same thing. If only there were more people like Jakki who would help to spread the word, I would be a very happy man. :mrgreen:
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. J.R.P.
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :roll: Hi ALL, today I've added some more photos to my website to do with my New 4th Community Garden Project in stages, and what I intend to grow, and of what I'm growing right now with the help of Mother Nature, which you might like to take a look at if your interested in gardening or growing your own, or Reusing, Recycling some of our waste.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. J.R.P. (recycling). :mrgreen:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :roll: Hi ALL, what more can I say, but thank you very much Greenwich Times for reporting about our New Neighbourhood Pride Community Garden Project at Abbey Wood on the middle pages, dated the 17-3-2009 number (41), with the heading, LOVE THY NEIGHBOURHOOD ,and follow your pride. And why not if it helps to make your estate a much better place to live I say.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. J.R.P. ( Recycling )
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :roll: :hugish: Hi ALL, to make my MOTHER'S day and Mother Natures day a little bit special I've added a OPEN GUESTBOOK to my website because without them both I would not be here. And I've added some more photos too.
If you think I'm not wasting my time on this earth please add your comments if it helps to spread the word. Thank You.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John.J.R.P. :mrgreen:
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :roll: Hi ALL some very good news our Community Garden Project is well under way now and I've even been nominated for an Environment award 2009, and someone as offered to do a short documentary video film about me and the way I grow things. Now I'm sowing and growing and showing what can be done by anyone who's into gardening and reusing waste to be of some benefit in one way or another. :mrgreen:
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John. J.R.P.(recycling)
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :roll: Hi ALL it's Easter and I'm now sowing and showing and growing more in my containers to help promote Gardening, Grow your own, Allotments, being Green in Communities, Saving lives, Trying to Help Poor people, World Aid, Poverty, Recycling, and the Environment, all done by simply visiting my website www.recycling.moonfruit.com to help spread the word. :hugish:
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy God bless. John. J.R.P. (recycling )
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: Hi ALL. Mother Nature Needs our HELP.
If you are a Gardener or a Recycler you might find my idea of Reusing PLANTs again instead of putting them into composters or a bin of interest to you..
For example our Parks and Open Spaces Gardeners will be pulling out Pansies and Polyanthus all over the place to put other plants in because they have finished flowering because of mainly not having their dead heads removed to encourage more groth like we would do in our own gardens.
What I would like to see happen is to save them if we can. WHY. To mainly help keep down the cost of our Councils spending our money over and over again each year on plants which they could reuse over and over again in some way with money being so short now. Or why not let any gardener have them for FREE I think would be a good idea too, it's just a thought because when I bought my Pansies and Polyanthus and Dianthus plants last year from B&Q they were reduced because they were duying in their trays but now they are still alive with a bit of T.L.C. by working together we can make a big difference. :hugish:
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John.J.R.P.
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :roll: :hugish: Hi ALL if you want to see my vertical water recycling growing system set up please visit the back of Mottingham SE9 Community Learning-Shop. Or please take the time to visit our Community Garden in-between Rosedale Close and Eynesham Drive at Abbey Wood. Or my Allotment Plot site The Course SE9. I'm sure it wont be a waste of your time. Or please visit my website J.R.P. recycling to see the way I do things in a different way to help save lives and reduce waste going to landfill sites if I can with your help.
Thank You for taking the time to read my message.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy. John.
too.

john
Living the good life
Living the good life

:mrgreen: :roll: :hugish: Hi ALL I've some very good Crop Growing news that I would like to share with you if it helps to feed people in the future done with the help of my website photos being proof.
As I've just noticed my first blade of RICE growing in one of my 1 litre bottomless bottles today 28-5-2009 done with Mother Natures help to show you sown on the 9-12-2008.
May you and yours and what you grow live long and happy with the help of Mother Nature. John. ( J.R.P. recycling ) www.recycling.moonfruit.com :mrgreen:
too.