Search found 165 matches
- Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:30 pm
- Forum: What's in the pot? Recipes and anything about Cooking
- Topic: Cost of a loaf of HM bread pls?
- Replies: 23
- Views: 2280
I've been keeping records of what I spend my money on since last August so that I can monitor my Ishy progress. Sad, eh? :geek: Not really, if you don't keep an eye on them they'll put their prices up without you realising it, I was shocked that the price of rice has doubled since I last bought it ...
- Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:24 am
- Forum: Home Brew and other Country Skills
- Topic: yay! first alcoholic beverage!
- Replies: 36
- Views: 4499
5. Yes - much easier. Agreed :D With regards to your tap water it's perfectly fine to use straight from the tap but if you live in an area that uses chlorine or chloramine in your water supply then you may want to treat the water before you use it as it could leave a kind of 'TCP' taste in your bre...
- Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:15 am
- Forum: Bring back the Goodlife - and other Television and Radio related things
- Topic: what are your top five films?
- Replies: 89
- Views: 16684
I love films and have way too many to pick a top 5 so I'll just make a short list of the one's that I would watch at the drop of a hat ;) Bladerunner Harvey Jean de Florette / Mannon De Source (Yes that's 2 films but the continuation of only 1 story ;)) The Quiet Man Star Wars (episode 4) I could li...
- Fri Jun 05, 2009 8:01 am
- Forum: The ish Local - (Chat)
- Topic: Congratualations Grubbysoles ...
- Replies: 10
- Views: 572
I'd say welcome to Nya Elsie Rose but you're probably a bit young to read this so I'll just say Congrats Mum (and Dad) Grubbysoles for getting it right ;)