Search found 4757 matches
- Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:57 pm
- Forum: Home Brew and other Country Skills
- Topic: Why? Raisins / Sultanas in wine?
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3527
It really is this vinosity thing. A must made from grapes is paradise for yeast because it's a perfect balance of everything needed to make wine (well, it would be, wouldn't it?). Sultanas, raisins and currants theoretically push a non-grape must towards this perfection by adding traces of such thin...
- Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:44 pm
- Forum: Welcome New People Say Hello
- Topic: Northern Mercian Extremes
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1071
Hi all from the wilds of North Nottinghamshire. I've been following your musings since I found this site a couple of days ago, and you all appear to be quite mad - right up my street, really. So I thought I'd join you. Retirement is looming for me and she, and we're beginning to eye the rather large...