Search found 7760 matches
- Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:30 am
- Forum: The ish Local - (Chat)
- Topic: How Many of You Bring Half Your Garden Inside Over Winter?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 476
My house tends to be full of plants - mostly seedlings - in spring and early summer.
- Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:37 pm
- Forum: Herbs and Vegetables
- Topic: What are you growing right now?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 1126
Onions, onions, onions... Well, they are not growing any more, but they haven't been harvested yet. Courgette and patty pan are still going - I have a few runner beans that are not looking too happy with the weather... Shame. Radishes. Brambles. In a fit of optimism I've sown a few seeds under cover...
- Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:55 am
- Forum: Welcome New People Say Hello
- Topic: New Person Saying Hello
- Replies: 10
- Views: 698
Hi Ascerti - welcome to Ish. Dreaming is a good place to start - and it doesn't end; I'm rather older than you and still dreaming. Is there maybe a way you could start coming closer to your dreams in a very little way - I'm thinking of container gardening or such like? That was always my minimum if ...
- Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:06 pm
- Forum: Fruit and Nuts
- Topic: How to grow an Avocado tree
- Replies: 12
- Views: 719
- Thu Aug 23, 2018 7:56 am
- Forum: Allotments, Veg Patches and Container Gardening
- Topic: The courgette glut
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1203